Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 5 Discussion

Ooh, ET. Firing up. Frustrated and is he a behind the scenes bloke and the front of house people aren't doing their thing? Give them rope?

It's great to see the Contenders doing well. Hopefully they do so well that they never get around to having to use that fake idol, lol.

I know right! So happy for the likeable bunch! It's seeming like the champions are dropping so quick that even with a tribe swap, contenders would still hold majority each way. Really hoping this is an actual case. However I do like the Luke/David/Abbey/Ross/Pia/Janine alliance.

Reactions: Lyf
Aren't they all from that footy game that Victorians like, though?
All of them except Andrew. He's rugby league. As a Victorian, I'm always biased but I've been an ET fan since way back. I had Greg Florimo, for those that know who he is, as a friend back in the day, work related, and have been into league since then. Go Storm.

I know these sob stories are not everyones favourite, just thought id finally have my 2 cents worth, and just say having a family member with cystic fibrosis is no easy task. My sister was diagnosed at age 12 6 years ago so me and my family can heavily relate to Luke and are all backing him all the way!
The main reason I never had kids, was that I carry the CF Gene ..............

Back