Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Thanks again for doing this @timmydownawell sure makes it more fun, if anyone feels like it change your avatar for the season so we can recall who your pick is???Or not, I know some of you are cemented to your avatar - stick it in your signature maybe???

I've made mention on mine now. I don't want her to win, so hope I can take out the game without her 50 points.

Also added a link in my sig so you guys can see the contestants' bios.

Updated my profile, it's hard with the 50 character limit!

...I've changed my signature under my Avatar to suit too in the spirit of it all and everything lol!... cheers.

Sent my tippy tips. Based entirely on a cursory glance at their pictures LOL. Week 2 will be more interesting.

My tip for the sexiest bish to appear on this show this year is......

......drum roll...

......La Pags! :hilarious:

Last edited:
Based entirely on a cursory glance at their pictures LOL
Haha that is exactly how I chose mine. I did mine first so I wouldn't be swayed by the tips coming in via PM (well, you'll have to trust me on that). But I probably should have read the bios to get a better clue.

I will post everyone's tips prior to the show airing. An hour before the show if not sooner... maybe a latecomer will turn up and pick contestant 1, 4 or 20.

I have PM'd you. Use the link in my sig below to help.

Well I've spent about 16 hours watching Survivor promos on repeat and pausing them every two seconds to choose my picks which should be in you inbox now.

Because this bitch is COM-PET-I-TIVE.

When-She-Only-Needs-Half-Reason-Commit-Arson.gif

OK you six stragglers, I won't embarrass you by naming you, @kxk @shadow2 @Desertsands @nutmeg @Evan44 @Winterbourne

Just PM me an answer for each of the following, and use the link in my sig to figure out who's who:

Overall winner 10 pts
First voted out 20 pts
Next two voted out (two picks) 10 pts each
Tribe for next three immunity (three picks) 10 pts
(pink tribe or turquoise tribe)

For the following you get one shot for the the entire season:

Medevacced or quits 25 pts
Ten closes down date (date between 1/8/2017 and 31/10/2017) 1000 pts

Please get these in to me ASAP! Thanks. :)

Just done, phew, no idea - there are so many I would chuck out, quite a few have silly ideas or loser traits.
I am a bit too lazy to try too hard, hopefully lots are more fun than they sound.
Off to find my avatar.

I have PM'd the few remaining stragglers to try and elicit some tips from them for the game. @Desertsands you missed a couple, so I have PM'd you as well.

I want to post everyone's tips so we can discuss before the show, so the sooner the better please.

For those who have sent theirs, thanks very much, not surprisingly it's a mixed bag.

Ok, sorry - I was busy being okay with the really just fine ending to BBUK.

As for my sweep, Ziggy... not bad. Not a winner, but I get kind of Brooke vibes. If she can just keep her olympicness to herself, and not let it ride, like Kilamanjaru above the Serengeti, then I think she'll make the top 6.

Winner: I'm choosing between Sarah, Tessa and beardy Mark, but will go with Sarah.

1st out: Kate (but AK was close)

Next 2: Kent and Adam

Tribe for next 3: Let's say pink for all 3.

Sorry for the delay.

At this stage, bad vibes from Annalise, Oddette, Jericho
Good vibes from Sarah, Tessa and Beardo.

Ok, sorry - I was busy being okay with the really just fine ending to BBUK.
Check your PM, you also need to pick medevac/quit and Ten shutdown date. And please don't post them in the forum, it's meant to be secret until everyone's tips are in. Cheers.

how do you put words under your avatar?

...click on your name to your 'personal details' and where your Avatar is you put whatever you want to write in the 'Custom Title' box below your Avatar joyjoyjoy... type in whatever you want to and then click 'save'... and... it's great to see you again Hooleydooley... I never realised that you had changed your name until the other day lol!.. cheers.

At the top right of the screen you'll see joyjoyjoy / Inbox / Alerts
... hover your mouse over joyjoyjoy and select Personal Details, then it's the Custom Title field.

...hahaha!... we must have been typing that at exactly the same time my friend lol!... did everyone get their tips in on time Timmy?... cheers.

...hahaha!... we must have been typing that at exactly the same time my friend lol!... did everyone get their tips in on time Timmy?... cheers.
Mate I was a whole three minutes ahead of you! :p

Unfortunately I still have a few tipping stragglers, but I'll give them until midday tomorrow and then I will post the tips, after which they will miss out for the week.

Mate I was a whole three minutes ahead of you! :p

Unfortunately I still have a few tipping stragglers, but I'll give them until midday tomorrow and then I will post the tips, after which they will miss out for the week.

...haha!... yes you were too!... I didn't notice that lol!... I just know that it took me 5-10 minutes to write my post inbetween sipping some Rum while checking out where to write the message under the Avatar lol!... I sort of 'moseyed' through that post... hence the gap lol!... cheers.

Back