Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Oh, Sticky, you should! It's a really funny show, and sometimes quite heartwarming also.

...hahaha!... I'll try to pluck up the courage to watch one whole episode first just to test the water but it might end up in my 'small doses' category rather than full committment to the show because I really truly do hate all 0f that fake 'love' stuff... there's just no way that people can fall 'in love' with each other with a camera crew around them like that lol!... but!... because of my friendship with you wonderful people I will watch at least one episode to start with lol!... isn't the first episode on tonight?... I might give that a go first... 'Ken picking out his favourite Barbie Doll to play with' comes to mind Melore lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... I'll try to pluck up the courage to watch one whole episode first just to test the water but it might end up in my 'small doses' category rather than full committment to the show because I really truly do hate all 0f that fake 'love' stuff... there's just no way that people can fall 'in love' with each other with a camera crew around them like that lol!... but!... because of my friendship with you wonderful people I will watch at least one episode to start with lol!... isn't the first episode on tonight?... I might give that a go first... 'Ken picking out his favourite Barbie Doll to play with' comes to mind Melore lol!... cheers.

I hate all the fake love stuff too (though occasionally some of them do develop genuine feelings, and the guy in this, Matty, seems like the nicest and most genuine guy they've had on these shows. Some have been real creeps).
Mostly though it's a bit like Big Brother in that there's a lot of funny interaction (ie, bitching, jealousy, batshit crazy people) and that's what makes it addictive viewing.

I can't do the draw until I have 24 players!

1, 4 and 20 are the three remaining spots. Come on guys!

...can we have 3 people (picked at random) get issued with 2 picks whereas they draw the exact same 2 results until someone comes along to claim the secondary ones timmydownawell?... can it not function at all if we don't fill those 3 spots?... it'll be a bummer if we can't muster up 3 more eh?... cheers.

...can we have 3 people (picked at random) get issued with 2 picks whereas they draw the exact same 2 results until someone comes along to claim the secondary ones timmydownawell?... can it not function at all if we don't fill those 3 spots?... it'll be a bummer if we can't muster up 3 more eh?... cheers.
I'll do the draw tomorrow. If any spots aren't filled by then they will go unallocated and if anyone joins in after that I'll draw one of the remaining names out of the hat for them.

Hi guys here is the draw, all done in a single take, crouched under a table and in need of a seperate mic. But nevertheless, if you have a spare eight minutes... :D

And if you don't have the time, here are your sweep picks:
2 kxk Mark H
3 shadow2 Michelle
5 originalflavours Ben
6 Desertsands Annaliese
7 Melore Mark W
8 nutmeg Odette
9 qtkt Kent
10 Mr Stickyfingers Adam
11 Consuela Jarrad
12 BigBrotherCritic Aimee
13 Meglos Locky
14 Evan44 Luke
15 timmydownawell Sarah
16 davidftw Joan
17 delcan Tessa
18 Veronica2005 Jacqui
19 Khun Khun Jericho
21 joyjoyjoy Tara
22 Sparrow11 Kate
23 Winterbourne Ziggy
24 sav0001 Peter

The three unallocated spots (1, 4, 20) can still be picked up so just post if you're a latecomer and want to grab one.

There's 50 points towards your Tipping Comp score if your sweep pick wins, and the (rather lesser) bragging rights if your pick is the outright winner of Australian Survivor.

I'll put together the first week tip questions in a post shortly.

Here is the comp!

Message me your tips before midday Saturday please. Copy and paste the below with your tips added.

I'm assuming the promo is for real and there are two tribes, pink and turquoise. If that turns out to be not the case then picks for that question will be null and void.

Weekly picks:

Overall winner 10 pts
First voted out 20 pts
Next two voted out (two picks) 10 pts each
Tribe for next three individual immunity (three picks) 10 pts
(pink tribe or turquoise tribe)

For the following you get one shot for the the entire season:

Medevacced or quits 25 pts
Ten closes down date (date between 1/8/2017 and 31/10/2017) 1000 pts

Also the sweepstake winner will receive 50 pts at the end of the season.

Let's get this show on the road! :) Happy tipping and good luck y'all!

Here is the comp!

Message me your tips before midday Saturday please. Copy and paste the below with your tips added.

I'm assuming the promo is for real and there are two tribes, pink and turquoise. If that turns out to be not the case then picks for that question will be null and void.

Weekly picks:

Overall winner 10 pts
First voted out 20 pts
Next two voted out (two picks) 10 pts each
Tribe for next three individual immunity (three picks) 10 pts
(pink tribe or turquoise tribe)

For the following you get one shot for the the entire season:

Medevacced or quits 25 pts
Ten closes down date (date between 1/8/2017 and 31/10/2017) 1000 pts

Also the sweepstake winner will receive 50 pts at the end of the season.

Let's get this show on the road! :) Happy tipping and good luck y'all!

Do you mean this Saturday. God I'll have to do some homework.

Thanks Timmy and Hans!

Erm... go Locky!! (I'll need to check who Locky is, but yay!)

Question : We're supposed to back our sweep person, right. But are we supposed to include them in our weekly predictions if we don't think they have any chance? Or nominate them as likely to get voted out, if they suck...

Thanks Timmy and Hans!

Erm... go Locky!! (I'll need to check who Locky is, but yay!)

Question : We're supposed to back our sweep person, right. But are we supposed to include them in our weekly predictions if we don't think they have any chance? Or nominate them as likely to get voted out, if they suck...

You don't have to support your sweep. Each week you'll get to have a stab at the ultimate winner, it can be anyone. You can choose your pick as much or as little as you want. The sweep is really just a chance of a bonus 50 points at the end.

Hi guys here is the draw, all done in a single take, crouched under a table and in need of a seperate mic. But nevertheless, if you have a spare eight minutes... :D

And if you don't have the time, here are your sweep picks:

10 Mr Stickyfingers Adam

...hahaha!... that clip is bloody hilarious timmydownawell lol!... and you did it in one take?... consider me impressed!... so I got Adam eh?... he looks a total doofus but you never know do you?... and thank god that I didn't get Henry!... we all dodged a bullet there lol!... actually Adam reminds me of Brett Raymer from 'Tanked'... check it out... what do you think?... cheers.

adam and brett.jpg

I got Adam eh?... he looks a total doofus but you never know do you?... and thank god that I didn't get Henry!
Haha yes it's hard to judge. Some lucky(?) latecomer may yet get Henry. That hair... hmmm.... But then I got Sarah, friend of Tully. And she looks weak and pathetic, and if her tribe loses the first immunity challenge I would not be surprised if she was first out. But you never know, she could be a master schemer and take out the whole game and score me 50 points!

Come on you lot, please PM me your picks ASAP. First pick info is here.

...just by looks alone from the looks of the crowd in that photo in the post above I'm picking Peter/Mark H/Jarrad/Jericho and Ben as being the 'oddballs' of the group that I'll most likely be barracking for so far just by looks alone lol!... all of the females with the exception of 'Joan' look like 'blandies' to me so far so I'll probably be backing her too lol!... cheers.

...when I made my original post above on the 'articles' thread based purely on looks because they seemed like the biggest 'oddballs' in the group I have since re-evaluated my 5 choices of the people that I think will entertain me the most... they are now these below... all but possibly 'Jarrod' will probably be the first targeted by the others to get rid of... so I class these 'oddballs' as the 'underdogs'... hence why I'll barrack for them the most lol!... I've included Adam into the group now because I drew him in the tipping comp so they're all my picks now... I can't wait for this to start... cheers.

a.jpg e.jpg b.jpg
c.jpgd.jpg f.jpg

Haha yes it's hard to judge. Some lucky(?) latecomer may yet get Henry. That hair... hmmm.... But then I got Sarah, friend of Tully. And she looks weak and pathetic, and if her tribe loses the first immunity challenge I would not be surprised if she was first out. But you never know, she could be a master schemer and take out the whole game and score me 50 points!

Come on you lot, please PM me your picks ASAP. First pick info is here.

...I've sent mine in Tidwell... I hope that I did it right?... I've never been in a tipping comp before lol!... cheers.

Back