Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

...hey timmydaw my good friend... will your furry friend the hand puppet (does he have a name by the way?) be making the final announcement to confirm our numbers for us?... that was such a funny video last year my good friend... lol!... cheers.

Hand puppet??? That's me!

And yes I will again be conducting the draw with my beautiful assistant Hans.

...say what?????... you... you mean 'Hans' isn't REAL???????... first Doctor Who is now a woman and now 'Hans' isn't real????... oh the inhumanity of it all!!!!... AAAAAAAAAARGH!... my... my mind just cannot cope!... you'll be telling me that the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus aren't real next!... my reality is crashing down all around me!... (but at least I still have #10 in the draw though right?)... lol!... cheers.

I'm actually so pleased that theres still 20+ people that frequent this site. I'm glad we didn't all return to caves where we belong. Well done team!
haha I was beginning to wonder... still need four players though! Hopefully before Friday so I can get the first round of tipping questions together and PM'd to y'all. Let alone make the sweep draw video.

Just repeating:

1 4 6 20 now remaining for anyone else who wants to play. Yes just four spots left*

*actually if more than 24 people want to play that's fine but you will miss out on a sweepstake player (which is only a 1-in-24 shot of scoring 50 bonus points), so you can still play and potentially win.

Huh? I thought I just had to fake cheer?

Not that Peter wasn't a wonderful and inspiring contestant last year...
It's a tipping comp Melore, you need to take part every week to have a shot at winning. More fun than the sweep on its own and drawing the person who gets voted out first.

G'day guys, Mr Stickyfingers and all!
Interesting that Channel 10 are trying to emphasise the physical aspect of Survivor in their promos, with lots of buffed bodies and so on, trying to cash in on the popularity of the Ninja show on Channel 9 possibly.
And I already can't stand that bogan dude who keeps featuring in the promos......hope he goes in week one or two

Oh that could be scary. When people offer me loyalty cards, I always say I can't commit, but I'll have a go.
OK you're in at #6 :)

I'll PM people on Fridays if they haven't sent in their picks each week. But try and get them in before then as none of this game is automated and I'll have to collate all your picks into a spreadsheet every week.

As soon as I have 24 players I'll post the first week's format and ask you to PM me your first picks. I'll post everyone's picks prior to the launch show.

Current status:

2 kxk
3 shadow2
5 originalflavours
6 Desertsands
7 Melore
8 nutmeg
9 qtkt
10 Mr Stickyfingers
11 Consuela
12 BigBrotherCritic
13 Meglos
14 Evan44
15 timmydownawell
16 davidftw
17 delcan
18 Veronica2005
19 Khun Khun
21 joyjoyjoy
22 Sparrow11
23 Winterbourne
24 sav0001

Three spots left.

OK you're in at #6 :)

I'll PM people on Fridays if they haven't sent in their picks each week. But try and get them in before then as none of this game is automated and I'll have to collate all your picks into a spreadsheet every week.

As soon as I have 24 players I'll post the first week's format and ask you to PM me your first picks. I'll post everyone's picks prior to the launch show.

Current status:

2 kxk
3 shadow2
5 originalflavours
6 Desertsands
7 Melore
8 nutmeg
9 qtkt
10 Mr Stickyfingers
11 Consuela
12 BigBrotherCritic
13 Meglos
14 Evan44
15 timmydownawell
16 davidftw
17 delcan
18 Veronica2005
19 Khun Khun
21 joyjoyjoy
22 Sparrow11
23 Winterbourne
24 sav0001

Three spots left.

...oh wow!... I'm starting to get excited by this... I love the fact that that there aren't 2-3 biased judges deciding the fate of the people going out of the show at their whimsy for a change... I can't wait for this to start!... woohoo!... cheers.

Oh, I thought it was a sweep. I don't have a clue what a tipping comp is! Will soon find out...

Same here! I'm sure Timmy will talk us through it though. Or I'll re-read the first post before we start.

I'm not a huge fan of Survivor, but would like to play. 6 would be my preferred number. I would like advice also.

...I just love it that you've all migrated over here to join in on the fun!... now if only a few others could to make up the numbers in the sweep eh?... thanks for joining us!... who knows?... I might even try to brave a couple of episodes of The Bachelor because of that lol!... cheers.

Back