Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

I hope 10 get more savvy with how to market Survivor for optimum profit....

Overseas viewers, make a package available.
Grab 9's viewers of Ninja - package the challenges, any of the physical competitive stuff, make it into a separate mini show, and grab those ratings when the Block is doing dimwit stuff......the Block should only rate well on reveals,all the rest is dumb filler

Can joy and hooley have 21 please (my age)

Yes, she is such a Joy! :)

...yay!... I found you at last HooleyDooley!... you are now joyjoyjoy!... I've been wondering where you were for ages!... hello again my friend!... great to 'see' you again... so you forgot your password so hence the name change eh?... lol!... 'welcome back' so to speak... this below is the only joyjoyjoy song that I could think of to celebrate your 'return' lol!.... I hope that you like it... cheers.

Can I have 5 please???
ok done!

Don't forget the sweepstake aspect is only part of the main tipping comp... if your sweep pick wins you score 50 points towards your overall score. Need to play the tipping game every week to stand the best chance of winning.

1 4 6 20 22 now remaining for anyone else who wants to play. Yes just five spots left.

ok done!

Don't forget the sweepstake aspect is only part of the main tipping comp... if your sweep pick wins you score 50 points towards your overall score. Need to play the tipping game every week to stand the best chance of winning.

1 4 6 20 22 now remaining for anyone else who wants to play. Yes just five spots left.

I'd like number 22 please.

number 22 please
No problem, done.

1 4 6 20 now remaining for anyone else who wants to play. Yes just four spots left*

*actually if more than 24 people want to play that's fine but you will miss out on a sweepstake player (which is only a 1-in-24 shot of scoring 50 bonus points), so you can still play and potentially win.

Back