Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Don't give away your tips! I'll post everyone's choices after they all come in, prior to the show.

Also please get back to me on my PM.

...aaaaah!... but am I playing a 'strategic game' by letting everyone in on my 'tips' above?... lol!... 'Outwit Outlast Outplay' remember my friend?... ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... (sorry... couldn't help myself!)... lol!... they are not my actual tips on who will do well in this... they are purely my picks on who will be entertaining me the most my friend... I just thought that I'd clear that up lol!... cheers.

Oh crap I got the old man, I like barracking for a woman:( I wanted that plumber girl.
How am I supposed to make any of those picks for this thing when I have no clue who anyone is?

Thought you might give us a few episodes before we place our wild guesses - oh well, think I will use the pin the tail on the donkey blind method:)
My old dude better be a mastermind manipulator and charming and fit...I had Brooke last time so a good ride till the end
"Moses" as I will tag him better have good game, all that friggin hair could be a challenge hazard

How am I supposed to make any of those picks for this thing when I have no clue who anyone is?
None of us do, that's what makes this week interesting. You get to use your intuition and built in judgemental biases to make your picks based on the photos and little bios provided by Ten. Hurry up and PM me your picks!!

A couple of tips on playing the game:

As we are all playing the first week blind, the first three "voted out" players will be worth 20 points, then after this week, 10 points each.

As you will get a shot at picking the ultimate winner each week, you can pick a different one or stick with the same one or whatever you like depending on how the season pans out. If the season runs for 12 weeks (for example) and you happened to tip the eventual winner every single week, there's 120 points towards your final score. So it's probably a good strategy to pick someone you think really has the winning potential from the start and stick with them, than to use the scattergun approach.

ping @shadow2 @originalflavours @Desertsands @Melore @nutmeg @Consuela @Evan44 @davidftw @delcan @Veronica2005 @Khun Khun @joyjoyjoy @Winterbourne @sav0001 PLEASE PM ME YOUR TIPS BY MIDDAY TOMORROW AEST!

USE the format here: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...r-2017-tipping-game.55070/page-6#post-2343603

Do we just pm you the numbers or do you want names? I'm crap at copying and pasting, but I'll give it a go. lol. Ludditeish.

Last edited:
Tidwell :D
Providing timmydownawell doesn't mind it, I think we should adopt that from now on. It's less of a mouthful.

...haha!...my subconscious inner self must have called timmydownawell 'Tidwell' lol!... do you know that I never realised that I called him that?... SERIOUSLY!... lol!... (that must've been a 'senior moment' or something that we 'old folks (64) get at times or something?)... lol!... jeez!... I hope that you didn't mind me calling you that name timmydownawell?... (there was no insult intended my friend)... ;):thumbsup::)... although... now I look at it... it IS easier to write down lol!... haha!... thanks for bringing it to my attention Meglos otherwise I would never had realised that I had shortened his name... honestly!... lol!... (I so love growing older too!)... cheers.

Oh My God! After Peter last year, RIP, I was expecting another bummer... and I got Mark W! HOORAY!

Mark W, 37, Former Special Ops Commander, Western Australia

Mark is an ex-SAS Troop Commander who has served in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, East Timor and the Solomon Islands, and has recently launched his own fashion label. Currently living in New York, Mark has also completed an MBA and works as a business consultant. He thinks it will be his SAS skills that will help him most on Australian Survivor and he hopes to inspire other veterans to live a full life. Mark also loves cooking, travelling and surfing.

Yes! yes yes yes yes yes!

timmy or tdw is fine, thanks :)

...timmy or tdw it is!... thanks for clarifying that for me my friend and as I said... no insult was intended... am I still in your good books timmy?... :shy::sorry::)... (it's amazing that when I finished writing my above post you had written that lol!)... cheers.

Oh My God! After Peter last year, RIP, I was expecting another bummer... and I got Mark W! HOORAY!

Mark is an ex-SAS Troop Commander who has served in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, East Timor and the Solomon Islands, and has recently launched his own fashion label. Currently living in New York, Mark has also completed an MBA and works as a business consultant. He thinks it will be his SAS skills that will help him most on Australian Survivor and he hopes to inspire other veterans to live a full life. Mark also loves cooking, travelling and surfing.

I had Mark W on my shortlist of two in my nominations, he stood out to me. Can't say whether I eventually nominated him, but I reckon you're in with a good shot with that player.

...I thought that Mark W looked like he would be singled out as the 'star' of this season with those credentials of his to be honest Melore... he sure is going to be hard to beat isn't he?... well done in getting him as your pick for sure!... ex-SAS?... wow!... and kxk... don't write that sly old dog off that you have with 'the old dude Moses'... I reckon that he's got more to offer than you think sweet lady... he's not like 'Des' from last year who was old and quite 'clueless' on how to play the game I imagine lol!... at least you didn't get my doofus 'Adam'... lol!... but I don't mind him at all either... he'll make it so interesting for me to follow him now... something that I didn't intend to do before lol!... I've even added him to my 'oddballs' list too!... lol!... I'm so looking forward to Survivor starting on Sunday!... go Adam you good thing you!... cheers.

Thanks again for doing this @timmydownawell sure makes it more fun, if anyone feels like it change your avatar for the season so we can recall who your pick is???Or not, I know some of you are cemented to your avatar - stick it in your signature maybe???

Will do my homework and send my tips by deadline.....all that hair will make Moses stink and become rather unpopular methinks, hopefully he has charm and charisma, and is fit.
I suggest we do a a very loose version for Bachelor and make it a sport:) Simply bet on who will get dumped each ep, who will be in a bitch fight....how long the farter will last ???

if anyone feels like it change your avatar for the season so we can recall who your pick is?
I've made mention on mine now. I don't want her to win, so hope I can take out the game without her 50 points.

Also added a link in my sig so you guys can see the contestants' bios.

Back