Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

@shadow2 @nutmeg @Evan44 hurry up and check your PMs and get back to me or you will miss out this week.
@Winterbourne you still need to pick a person for medevac/quit and a date for Ten being shut down.

Please get back to me y'all :)

Once I post the tips for the week it will be too late to play.

OK here are the first week's tips. There are three unfilled spots. If anyone turns up in the first 15 mins of the show and wants to join they can pick a Sweepstake spot and Medevac/quit player and Ten shutdown date. And then start with next week's tips.

5tJG2UN.gif

Mark H was most picked for medevac/quit (3), and Mark W most tipped as ultimate winner (4). Kent and Kate most picked as first voted out (3).

Let the game begin! :)

The three who didn't send their tips in will miss out completely this week, but I hope you will still play in the next round.

OK here are the first week's tips. There are three unfilled spots. If anyone turns up in the first 15 mins of the show and wants to join they can pick a Sweepstake spot and Medevac/quit player and Ten shutdown date. And then start with next week's tips.

5tJG2UN.gif

Mark H was most picked for medevac/quit (3), and Mark W most tipped as ultimate winner (4). Kent and Kate most picked as first voted out (3).

Let the game begin! :)

The three who didn't send their tips in will miss out completely this week, but I hope you will still play in the next round.

:eek: I thought this was going to be anonymised. :nailbiting:

For the record I totally meant to pick Jarrad as overall winner, as I fully believe in him. I swear.

5835637.gif

Go JARRAD!

Thank you Timmy. What a task to put all that together!
Thanks. I did search for some kind of online tipping comp I could use but they were only geared to AFL/NRL and not nearly customisable enough for what I wanted to do. But this will work.
:eek: I thought this was going to be anonymised. :nailbiting:

For the record I totally meant to pick Jarrad as overall winner, as I fully believe in him. I swear.

5835637.gif

Go JARRAD!

Haha they are anonymous until I get (all?) the tips in, then for the sake of transparency I have to post them. Also gives us a chance to see what other people are thinking! :) Jarrad's second voted out for sure. MUAHAHAHA!

Hrm so looking at everyone's first picks the majority appears to be thinking:
  • It'll be a male winner.
  • First three boots will be female, male, then female.
  • Pink tribe is stronger.
Also for discussions sake I'll put it out there that I put Mark Halfwaydead down to be medivaced not because he's old but because from the promos we've seen he looks like the type that's going to break a bone or step on/eat something poisonous.

Also I thought of another tip: No-one did this but you can pick the same person for 'voted out'. For example, Sarah sucks so I could have put her as voted out 1, 2 & 3. Of course with this strategy if she is first out I'd have missed out of a potential 2nd/3rd evictee pick.

Also, assuming there is only likely to be two immunity challenges a week, in that case your third tips will be moot, and for next week you get to pick 1/2/3 again, with the advantage of the knowledge you gained from actually watching the show. :)

This will make me pay more attention, so I won't watch week five and say "there's a phoebe? Where did she come from?"

@Consuela and yes I meant to mention there was a decided preference for the Pink tribe.

Also I thought of another tip: No-one did this but you can pick the same person for 'voted out'. For example, Sarah sucks so I could have put her as voted out 1, 2 & 3. Of course with this strategy if she is first out I'd have missed out of a potential 2nd/3rd evictee pick.

Never even thought of this. Will have to keep it in mind.

I can't even recall who I picked, and now I wish I had picked Odette as a 1st dump - one of those sanctimonious I am a good person wankers.....I hate them....they are usually full of shit like Lee last year.
And I thought I was picking a winner tribe each week, but that doesn't matter
Go you good thing hairy Mark - I reckon he grows weed

At the top right of the screen you'll see joyjoyjoy / Inbox / Alerts
... hover your mouse over joyjoyjoy and select Personal Details, then it's the Custom Title field.

...click on your name to your 'personal details' and where your Avatar is you put whatever you want to write in the 'Custom Title' box below your Avatar joyjoyjoy... type in whatever you want to and then click 'save'... and... it's great to see you again Hooleydooley... I never realised that you had changed your name until the other day lol!.. cheers.

Thanks - all sorted now I think :)

Back