Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

Ha! Would you believe that only today was I reading about the new season and wondering to myself if y'all were still around here and lo and behold here you are organising the sweepstakes. 'Tis fate I tell you!

I'll take number 11 please! Seeing as @Evan44 took my usual number 14. May you get Mark Halfwaydead Mr Evan. :p

Ha! Would you believe that only today was I reading about the new season and wondering to myself if y'all were still around here and lo and behold here you are organising the sweepstakes. 'Tis fate I tell you!

I'll take number 11 please! Seeing as @Evan44 took my usual number 14. May you get Mark Halfwaydead Mr Evan. :p
Haha I was wondering if you'd turn up. 11, done.

I
Also as I have thought about this, the "who gets immunity" pick won't be available for the first week as we (probably) won't know what tribes they have. And then I think perhaps for the rest of the first half of the season it should be "which tribe goes to TC", and then changing to "who gets immunity" after the merge.

If Ten runs this three eps a week, it's too much hassle for everyone to be sending picks every day -not to mention a logistical nightmare for me - so I hope you'll just run with picking three eps in one go. If your picks for the Mon or Tue get voted out on Sunday that's just too bad. No chance to change your mind. And if there are two eps instead of three in any week your third picks are void, they won't carry over to the next episode.

Its going to be two days per week this year. Sundays and Mondays. Shark Tank is taking the 7:30 Tuesday timeslot.

@timmydownawell - can we get an update on who has taken which numbers so we know who to ask nicely to join?

Also new forum members are very welcome to join. We are generally nice!

Ooh! Can I please have number 7? Thanks Timmy DaW!

Quite surprised also to see it advertised suddenly for July 30. Are they pushing the Bach to after it then? Or sharing the week? What a nice suprise

Bachelor starts Wednesday July 26 and will air Wednesdays and Thursdays.

@timmydownawell - can we get an update on who has taken which numbers so we know who to ask nicely to join?

Also new forum members are very welcome to join. We are generally nice!

Not sure why it matters, but the current state of play is thus:

2 kxk
3 shadow2
7 Melore
9 qtkt
10 Mr Stickyfingers
11 Consuela
12 BigBrotherCritic
13 Meglos
14 Evan44
15 timmydownawell
17 delcan
18 Veronica2005
19 Khun Khun
23 Winterbourne
24 sav0001

Thanks for the update @sav0001 - I'll fine tune the way the picks will go a few days prior to launch.

Back