Show launches 7:30pm Sunday 30 July on TEN

Two weeks to get this game together. Be in to win guys, pick a number:

2 kxk
9 qtkt
13 Meglos
15 timmydownawell
17 delcan
19 Khun Khun

Also as I have thought about this, the "who gets immunity" pick won't be available for the first week as we (probably) won't know what tribes they have. And then I think perhaps for the rest of the first half of the season it should be "which tribe goes to TC", and then changing to "who gets immunity" after the merge.

If Ten runs this three eps a week, it's too much hassle for everyone to be sending picks every day -not to mention a logistical nightmare for me - so I hope you'll just run with picking three eps in one go. If your picks for the Mon or Tue get voted out on Sunday that's just too bad. No chance to change your mind. And if there are two eps instead of three in any week your third picks are void, they won't carry over to the next episode.

Ooh! Can I please have number 7? Thanks Timmy DaW!

Quite surprised also to see it advertised suddenly for July 30. Are they pushing the Bach to after it then? Or sharing the week? What a nice winter!

I can't believe I got lucky 7! Cannot wait to root for my no doubt truly hopeless player...:p:D
Ah well the beauty is with this game you'll get to root for your pick and other, less hopeless players as well. And if your hopeless pick wins you get 50 extra points!

I'm so glad the finale is live this time, Ten ruined it last year with the winner being leaked so early.

G'day all!
Can I please have #14......thanks
A good thing Survivor is beginning on July 30, just after Masterchef has finished its run for 2017.
I hope the powers that be have learnt some good lessons from the first season of Aussie Survivor last year, namely not casting so many people this time and including in this season people who actually know how to play the game properly. On the other hand, what I did like about the season in 2016 was the production values and the camera work, which was better than the U.S version.

Back