• dinosaur

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • dodo

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • crab

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone remember if the person who is named first to be booted is booted. lol

eg: Sarah was named first tonight & wasn't booted.

Thanks in advance.

So the Luke vs Tara angle was misdirection. So frustrating that these people targeted Odette, who was no threat at all, while Tara cruised through with a big fat smug look on her face, Luke goes unpunished for his bullshit, and Tully slithers her way to safety as usual.
Voting out Odette isn't making a big move, it's going for the safest possible option, the same thing they accused Odette of doing.

I may be delusional but I thought I saw a bunch of dolphins before the crab? Unless your crab was before the dolphins and I missed it. The dolphins were a long way into the episode, like about ten minutes.

...yes the second animal was about 10 minutes into the show Meglos... apparently it was either Dolphins or a school of fish... I'm hoping that it's fish because I'll get some points because Dolphins aren't classified as being fish lol!... cheers.

...yes the second animal was about 10 minutes into the show Meglos... apparently it was either Dolphins or a school of fish... I'm hoping that it's fish because I'll get some points because Dolphins aren't classified as being fish lol!... cheers.

I lose no matter what as there wasn't a bird for at least half an hour. Dolphins are so random, no one is gonna pick "mammal' and dolphins is way too specific.[DOUBLEPOST=1505129620][/DOUBLEPOST]
This may be a stupid question.. but are there inedible crabs?

Why aren't they feasting on crabs??

Hello!

I felt sorry for the gigantic hermit crab, I'm sure he was dinner.

I may be delusional but I thought I saw a bunch of dolphins before the crab? Unless your crab was before the dolphins and I missed it. The dolphins were a long way into the episode, like about ten minutes.
There was a crab first, then possibly fish/dolphins immediately after the first break (I was looking at my laptop at the crucial moment), followed by a crab. And dolphins are mammals not fish so if it was dolphins then no-one gets any points.

There was a crab first, then possibly fish/dolphins immediately after the first break (I was looking at my laptop at the crucial moment), followed by a crab. And dolphins are mammals not fish so if it was dolphins then no-one gets any points.

...so if it can't be definitely confirmed whether they are Fish or Dolphins that can I get the benefit of the doubt and it can be declared that it was fish by default?... afterall... it is something swimming in the water isn't it?... lol!... (don't worry Timmy... I'm not fussed either way because I'm no threat either to the final result lol!)... cheers.

...so if it can't be definitely confirmed whether they are Fish or Dolphins that can I get the benefit of the doubt and it can be declared that it was fish by default?... afterall... it is something swimming in the water isn't it?... lol!... (don't worry Timmy... I'm not fussed either way because I'm no threat either to the final result lol!)... cheers.
If a dog swims in a river it's still a dog, Sticky. :D

Back