• dinosaur

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • dodo

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • crab

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's only most on here. Twitter and Facebook disagree big time.

...yes but everybody on Twitter and Facebook aren't as clever as us on the BBB forums Affable... we are the almighty warriors of the written word on here... how dare those people disagree with US?... orf' with their heads!... cheers.

...yes but everybody on Twitter and Facebook aren't as clever as us on the BBB forums Affable... we are the almighty warriors of the written word on here... how dare those people disagree with US?... orf' with their heads!... cheers.

I disagree with this to be honest. After all, this forum is full with Priya fans and Jen haters. :hilarious:

...seriously... most of these people are imbeciles!... no wonder their tribe is so small!... just get rid of Luke already so we can move on eh?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I disagree with this to be honest. After all, this forum is full with Priya fans and Jen haters. :hilarious:

...EXACTLY!... that's what make us the Gods of the written word and them the mere mortals my friend!... lol!... (although... I'm a Jen lover... that's how versatile us Gods are ;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... cheers.

Back