• dinosaur

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • dodo

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • crab

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So for those of you who didn't know, the betting odds suggested a certain final three and Odette was tipped to win. Clearly there was no leak.

Guess sportsbet was wrong on this one!!! Fancy having her as fave =/ But it's a positive that nobody leaked anything right??

The best that any insider info could leak would be final two. But yeah I saw her odds before the first episode and thought they were very generous.

Well I didn't get points for it, but I am glad Odette is gone, she brought nothing to the game.

...me too... I've always looked at Odette as being some sort of thief... she stole the spot that a REAL Survivor could've taken... I'm so glad that her all expenses paid holiday has finally ended... bye Odette... you won't be missed by me at least... cheers.

I'm very glad you were. Please no spoilers, even incorrect spoilers, or gambling odds, or anything that might make this season any less suspenseful than it is, please, people!
Trust me I agree, and wish I had never seen it either. I am glad it was wrong though, as last year's was correct. This year the finale is live so the winner is unknown except for the very top producer(s). Thankfully.

Back