• dinosaur

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • dodo

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • crab

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I consulted my friend Google for clarification and unfortunately, I cannot come up with a convincing argument that a dolphin is a fish.

I'd like to suggest however, that a dolphin is in fact a bird. Without feathers. No reason. Just, hear me out.

Firstly, they jump out of the water and fly through the air. Their fins are wings in disguise. They have a beaky thing. Yes? Thus, a bird.

Gimme the points m'kay.

giphy.gif

I rest my case. It's a featherless water dwelling bird.

Well I head Europe Saturday and show be over by time I'm back. so close seeing the merge. Glad Luke made it to lease this point. Really make no sense i like him cause met annoying loud mouths like him before in real life and have no tolerance for them

So for final 4 want Luke Jericho Henry and Locky. I want either Henry or Luke to win

Know wasn't active member for long but nice meeting you all

If it is Odette I will be stunned.

Damn if I'd have seen this live I would definitely have held you to this. :D

Poor Odette. I think it will be her. :(

Agreed on the second part, not so much the first.

I would have thought it would depend more on your feet not slipping than arm strength.

They'll probably hurt all over regardless.

It was arm strength, but the more weight someone had on them the more they had to hold up. At first I thought they were actually balancing each other on either side, later it was obvious that wasn't the case, but I'm unsure what advantage there was having more on the rope, it just came down to the strongest on each tribe (like an earlier challenge).

So Odette then, and I wasn't surprised, the episode focussed on her from the start. She said she had good strength for individual immunities and later said you needed to keep big targets in. But she never made herself a target, she kept a low profile. In this episode she just suntanned while the rest talked of who to eliminate. And then she said her vote was like the flip of a coin, about the worst thing you can say on Survivor.

I was hoping Jericho would keep them away from tribal but once they lost I think Odette was a fair vote. She didn't seem to contribute much to the show and it was a decent blindside. Although I could predict it happening it was quite satisfyingly set up and that kind of episode can still work well.

Happy recently with some of the gameplay even though the twist previous episode looked unnecessary. But Peter annoys me anyway, so that twist just meant we got less of him this episode, so I guess that's good.

Well I head Europe Saturday and show be over by time I'm back. so close seeing the merge. Glad Luke made it to lease this point. Really make no sense i like him cause met annoying loud mouths like him before in real life and have no tolerance for them

So for final 4 want Luke Jericho Henry and Locky. I want either Henry or Luke to win

Know wasn't active member for long but nice meeting you all

...you have a great trip Project90... are you going for good?... if so... you can still log in to see what we write about the result to know who the eventual winner was my friend... you can still talk to us regardless... it's been good to know you... cheers.

Back