Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Week 1 - Episode 1 & 2 Discussion

I think Bianca has a lot to offer. I can't relate to her at all and I find her annoying, however, as a reality tv contestant and more specifically as a Survivor Castaway she can offer the show a fair bit. I am kind of laughing at her at the moment because she is overplaying and trying too hard to be a strategic player. She fucked up by telling Conner about her intentions to vote off Flick. She obviously didn't catch on to the fact that Conner is tight with the girls which goes to show Conner is a smart player unlike Flick and her friend(Forgot her name) who didn't hide the fact that they were tight.

I think Bianca has a lot to offer. I can't relate to her at all and I find her annoying, however, as a reality tv contestant and more specifically as a Survivor Castaway she can offer the show a fair bit. I am kind of laughing at her at the moment because she is overplaying and trying too hard to be a strategic player. She fucked up by telling Conner about her intentions to vote off Flick. She obviously didn't catch on to the fact that Conner is tight with the girls which goes to show Conner is a smart player unlike Flick and her friend(Forgot her name) who didn't hide the fact that they were tight.
Ah well. As I said "She overplayed". As soon as 1 vote popped up for Bianca I knew she was gone!

...what a great result... she was really raising my feckles in anger just listening to her blarbing on about how great she thinks that she is... I think that the rest of the tribe will now settle down and start bonding without her there now... man I love this show!... cheers.

Back