Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Week 1 - Episode 1 & 2 Discussion

...the old guy sits out of the entire challenge and then says "we tried our best!"... hahahahaha!... bye old guy... cheers.

The old guy will fall on his sword and tell them to vote him out.
For an ex-infantry man and Air traffic controller he certainly has demonstrated past performance under pressure.
Thank fuck we are not at war and Im not getting on a plane anytime soon.:D

If he does, 2 out of the 3 contestants aged 50+ are the first 2 voted off. So typical unfortunately... Hang in there Peter.

Par for the course for reality TV unfortunately. I'm sure when it comes time for yellow's go at council Sue will be gone as well.

Wait, who's Figs again? Peter?[DOUBLEPOST=1471861375][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh nevermind, I think I misheard "Flick".

Geez there's more virgins here than at a church camp!
BBBB.
seniorhigh-highlight.jpg

Behind Big Brother Bandcamp.

FYI, Zumbo's Just Desserts is shit.

I was actually going to ask you if it was worth watching on catch up. I mainly wanted to watch so I could drool over the desserts but maybe I'll give it a miss. I already have The Block to watch on catch up.

...do 'showmances' happen on Survivor?... I'm sure hoping not... (sorry for asking such stupid questions all of the time... I'm a 'virgin' remember?... ha!... it's been many many many years since I've been able to call myself that lol!)... cheers.

I was actually going to ask you if it was worth watching on catch up. I mainly wanted to watch so I could drool over the desserts but maybe I'll give it a miss. I already have The Block to watch on catch up.
Same. But the desserts are not even drool-worthy unfortunately. At least not yet. This first episode it's mostly been fruity, creamy things...

Plus, the host is awful!!!

Back