Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Week 1 - Episode 1 & 2 Discussion

OMG no @Mr Stickyfingers this guy has a personality and a brain - commando is a moron with a great body and shit morals:)
Both La Paglias are rather good actors

...well it has been quite a lot of years since I ever watched 'Biggest Loser' so I'll take both of your words that I'm wrong then lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...do 'showmances' happen on Survivor?... I'm sure hoping not... (sorry for asking such stupid questions all of the time... I'm a 'virgin' remember?... ha!... it's been many many many years since I've been able to call myself that lol!)... cheers.

I don't know but I'm already envisioning a ~showmance between Rohan and Lee. With no fire they have to keep warm somehow!

:angelic:

...do 'showmances' happen on Survivor?... I'm sure hoping not... (sorry for asking such stupid questions all of the time... I'm a 'virgin' remember?... ha!... it's been many many many years since I've been able to call myself that lol!)... cheers.

You get all kinds of emotional connections made, there is a very famous marriage between Boston Rob and Amber, still happily married with kids.
And various dalliances, i think Jeff the US host married a contestant.

And there have been bromances that rivalled any romance - literally giving up the win

And for you virgins - most of the production team and medical team on US Survivor is Aussie. I think the 2nd series was filmed here, and they stole every Aussie they could.

Jonathan let her off TOO lightly lol He needs work on his inner biatch. I saw that glint in his eye!

Do you reckon they'll syndicate our series in the US at some stage?

Do they even air foreign editions of shows over there though? When they like something they usually make a shitty remake. *cough* Kath & Kim *cough* And seeing as they have the original in this case why would they bother?

...Bianca is paranoid as far as I'm concerned... she's starting to give me the 'irrits' now... she can go if you like tribe members... cheers.

Do they even air foreign editions of shows over there though? When they like something they usually make a shitty remake. *cough* Kath & Kim *cough* And seeing as they have the original in this case why would they bother?
Yes, Real Housewives and I believe even My Kitchen Rules. I think.

Or maybe our MKR is just in Europe.

Back