Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 8 Discussion

From one ad I saw in the background, Phoebe is telling him something, then he says he doesn't know what to do.

There are quite a few ads being played, varying content.

I can't stand Phoebe, why in the world would he ever have agreed to give her the idol if he found it. It always astounds me when people have the 'bright' idea to share an idol. You can't share it, whoever has it, its theirs. The other can only drool. So basically Phoebe is going to keep whining and picking at him to give it to her.

@Rose711
Latest ad has added "The Villain" is in play, implying it's Phoebe.
I found the ad somewhere. The announcer is the same as used to do stuff on big brother? I recognize the voice. It was a shock.

The tribe swap screwed Phoebe and Rohan. I thought she was playing well but too sure of herself.

I can't stand Phoebe, why in the world would he ever have agreed to give her the idol if he found it. It always astounds me when people have the 'bright' idea to share an idol. You can't share it, whoever has it, its theirs. The other can only drool. So basically Phoebe is going to keep whining and picking at him to give it to her.
Lol. At least she didn't drop the clue out of her bathing suit. That puts her ahead for me.
But everyone knows he has the idol thanks to Evan, so...

I found the ad somewhere. The announcer is the same as used to do stuff on big brother? I recognize the voice. It was a shock.

The tribe swap screwed Phoebe and Rohan. I thought she was playing well but too sure of herself.
I didn't think we'd seen enough of her game play really. So for me, she goes, she stays, don't care.
Not sure about the announcer, possibly, don't really hear them, but the channel's tend to keep the same ones for years.

The blunder will probably be something like, the girls convince Rohan to give them his idol, then they vote him out.

Back