Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 8 Discussion

The stomach churning moment Kate from Survivor has a giant boil in her armpit popped and drained... which Channel 10 refused to show at dinnertime
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
By BIANCA LA CIOPPA and KARISHMA SARKARI FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 12:39 +10:00, 7 September 2016 | UPDATED: 16:45 +10:00, 7 September 2016

It's the stomach churning moment from Australian Survivor that Channel Ten chose not to air.

A never before seen clip that shows contestant Kate's giant boil being popped and drained by a doctor during a dramatic medical procedure.

The infected boil is seen being plumped up by the doctor's thumb and index finger before she extracts the puss with a syringe.
37FFE42300000578-3777092-image-a-152_1473214848659.jpg

Stomach churning: Australian Survivor contestant Kate's giant boil is seen for the first time in a never before seen clip from the show, before it's popped and drained

37FFE75400000578-3777092-image-a-154_1473214867768.jpg

Cut it out: The clip shows plenty of blood and is not for the fainthearted

FULL ARTICLE, VIDEO AND PHOTOS HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...en-cut-dinnertime-timeslot.html#ixzz4JYOCLIyo

light-haired muscled chest - like Rohan's VS smooth-muscled chest like Lee's

what's better - what say you?

Has he got the idol? How, when! I don't remember any shots of him finding it. He lost the clue, Evan found it and used it to confront Rohan and expose him and Thingo as snakes in front of the others, rather than keep his mouth shut and find the idol himself - then Evan with the clue didn't find the idol and he looked he said, before being voted out. Can't imagine duffer Rohan would have even remembered the clue.
Episode 4 (I think) he and Phoebe found it. The deal was that Phoebe would hold it, until he got his sweaty little hands on and reneged.

In some sort of apocalyptic situation, when the absolute fate of the entirety of humanity was dependant on following the correct course of action, I bet Kat would doom humanity because she wanted to ensure they did things her way rather than the way suggested by some scientist or survival expert.

That said, she seems to be doing a good job of getting the target off of herself. The last few seasons of US Survivor, and the first few episodes of this show, have shown us that the social game is important, and the overplayed superfan style is a liability. The last few winners have been the best social player.

The new tribes pose interesting questions. Original Blue have the advantage - they have the two best puzzlers, the strongest female, the two strongest males, the tightest intact pair (Flick and Brooke), and the original 4 plus Nick may be able to make it to the merge, and possibly not even need to go to tribal council at all. And if they do, sacrifice Jenna, or Nick if he gets too big for his boots.

The other tribe is harder to read. Kat seems to be getting the better edit than Rohan at present, so I'm guessing she brings him down - but that tribe kind of need his strength, like Blue did with Nick on the Tegan vote.

Lee is a classic merge boot. And Rohan and Sam fit in there too. If Connor can sqeeze through to the merge he may make it the furtherest of the know it alls.

Brooke is my winner pick at this stage - good position in tribe, in a strong three person alliance, and in a strong pair inside it, of which she is the more likable. Classic BR rules. Also, she is definitely my season crush. The 'island hot' stage has started, and those abs are killing me.

agree that blue tribe is in the best shape by far
though Nick isn't part of the original group and he is so overexposed.

I think they will swap again before the merge at 12. If they get crazy they could go back 3 tribes at 15. Or swap entirely at 16 with 2 tribes (that's what I would do.). Or they could do the swap of two people again.

agree that blue tribe is in the best shape by far
though Nick isn't part of the original group and he is so overexposed.

I think they will swap again before the merge at 12. If they get crazy they could go back 3 tribes at 15. Or swap entirely at 16 with 2 tribes (that's what I would do.). Or they could do the swap of two people again.
That would just make everyone dizzy Rose. :biggrin:

The Ad has Rohan saying that everyone thinks he's just a model, Andrew saying that "someone" is not the sharpest pencil in the pencil box/case (can't remember which one) Rohan saying he's in a corner and doesn't know what to do, then Craig laughing like a serial killer.
And in some cases there's a mud challenge thrown in.

That would just make everyone dizzy Rose. :biggrin:

The Ad has Rohan saying that everyone thinks he's just a model, Andrew saying that "someone" is not the sharpest pencil in the pencil box/case (can't remember which one) Rohan saying he's in a corner and doesn't know what to do, then Craig laughing like a serial killer.
And in some cases there's a mud challenge thrown in.
Thanks!!
OMG: they have this challenge where people have to gather as much mud as possible and put it in a bucket of some kind. I wonder if it's that one.

I also wonder if they will keep doing two challenge: one for reward and one for immunity. Reward food is always impt.

Thanks!!
OMG: they have this challenge where people have to gather as much mud as possible and put it in a bucket of some kind. I wonder if it's that one.

I also wonder if they will keep doing two challenge: one for reward and one for immunity. Reward food is always impt.

Don't think it's buckets of mud. They're all sliding around in it, covered top to toe.
As to the reward thing, who knows they keep moving the goal posts in this version.

Episode 4 (I think) he and Phoebe found it. The deal was that Phoebe would hold it, until he got his sweaty little hands on and reneged.

He did, too! I completely blanked that out. So he's going to do something dumb with it? Oh, poor Rohan.

I love "my boy's" cackle at the end. Lol

I can't view any of it either until its posted on Youtube, Tenplay sees right through my VPN that I use to watch other countries shows and I've tried several VPNs.

He did, too! I completely blanked that out. So he's going to do something dumb with it? Oh, poor Rohan.
From one ad I saw in the background, Phoebe is telling him something, then he says he doesn't know what to do.

There are quite a few ads being played, varying content.

Back