Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 7 Discussion

The outcome of that latest immunity challenge was decided before it even started. They may have well saved their strength and just conceded.
On paper may be but in practice you'd never have expected Craig to outlast Rohan, whilst Nick held up pretty well too. Not sure holding Matt back to grab the rope last was the best stragedy - the other tribes front loaded the challenge with the men.

...yeah kxk... I'm seriously thinking of watching some odd episodes of all the series over the years just to get a gist of what they were all about... I don't think that I would watch a whole series through though... it's not the same as watching it 'Live' so to speak... so I wouldn't watch the whole series... I just don't have the time to be honest... so I might try and catch some of the various episodes that you described above... they sound very interesting indeed... thanks for that my sweet lady... cheers.
Survivor works quite well as a show to just binge. It is not so long, unlike BB or even Australian Survivor, US Survivor seasons are quite a handle-able length. I'd recommend watching a full season rather than random episode. It seems you are digging this season, so I think you'd get into the US version. All seasons are not equal, though, so if you want some recommendations, just ask.[DOUBLEPOST=1473250622][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you are going to watch one season, try Pearl Islands. It's old but it has some of the most famous characters like Rupert, Ozzy, etc. You could also watch Cagayan- brains, v brawn v beauty.
Not Ozzy. I think you mean Johnny Fair play.

You're right! I don't have an order of favorite seasons. The ones I would recommend if you haven't watched:
Survivor: Cook Islands (Ozzy, Yul, Candice,Penner)
Survivor: Pearl Islands (Rupert, Sandra, Jonny FairPlay, Savage and the hilarious Lil)
Survivor: Tocantins (coach, JT, Stephen, Taj,Tyson)
Survivor: Heroes v Villains (everybody- this is a lot of people's favorite season)
Survivor: Cagayan (Tony, Kass, woo, Spencer, J'tia)
Survivor: blood v water (Tyson)
Survivor: second chances (Stephen and an all star cast voted in by fans)
Survivor: Amazon (Rob Cesternino)

Last edited:
Oh...and of course Survivor: Australia!! (Tina, Colby, Jerri)

Back