Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 7 Discussion

Like it. Has several definitions.
Barry
1. Bland and/or devoid of any interest
2. To not try. (see pic below)
Sally-Robbins-5466464.jpg

...hahahahaha!... you funny bugger!... lol!... cheers.

This game is full of what ifs, that's what makes it such interesting viewing.

...amen to that Tuttle... this is such a great first season for me I can tell you!... I can't believe that I avoided the show for all those years... amazing... cheers.

You would love some of the old seasons @Mr Stickyfingers , I loved the aussie one, and the African one especially. then they do sth america and that is awesome.
And then you start getting close to the Boston rob era, he did a lot of shows and met and married a survivor, some hate him I love him.
Then there are simply astonishing physical players like Ozzie, he is like a fish, he is magic to watch, and would just live like survivor quite easily
There are some utter scoundrels and some truely beautiful souls who have played this game, and some cheeky, sneaky ones

You would love some of the old seasons @Mr Stickyfingers , I loved the aussie one, and the African one especially. then they do sth america and that is awesome.
And then you start getting close to the Boston rob era, he did a lot of shows and met and married a survivor, some hate him I love him.
Then there are simply astonishing physical players like Ozzie, he is like a fish, he is magic to watch, and would just live like survivor quite easily
There are some utter scoundrels and some truely beautiful souls who have played this game, and some cheeky, sneaky ones

...yeah kxk... I'm seriously thinking of watching some odd episodes of all the series over the years just to get a gist of what they were all about... I don't think that I would watch a whole series through though... it's not the same as watching it 'Live' so to speak... so I wouldn't watch the whole series... I just don't have the time to be honest... so I might try and catch some of the various episodes that you described above... they sound very interesting indeed... thanks for that my sweet lady... cheers.

I'm shocked they tweet who is evicted without any spoiler tag. I know US Survivir doesn't do that at all. People watch on delayed times and we have all the different time zones too. They give away the result. It's not smart.

This is the CBS Twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/survivorcbs

The most they say is stuff like "tribal was amazing"

They never tweet who went home. They only tweet things to increase curiousity.

...yeah kxk... I'm seriously thinking of watching some odd episodes of all the series over the years just to get a gist of what they were all about... I don't think that I would watch a whole series through though... it's not the same as watching it 'Live' so to speak... so I wouldn't watch the whole series... I just don't have the time to be honest... so I might try and catch some of the various episodes that you described above... they sound very interesting indeed... thanks for that my sweet lady... cheers.
If you are going to watch one season, try Pearl Islands. It's old but it has some of the most famous characters like Rupert, Ozzy, etc. You could also watch Cagayan- brains, v brawn v beauty.

One word Mr Sticky.
Coach.
I offer you 10 minutes of this man.
I offer you..
...THE DRAGON SLAYER.
Funniest I've seen on Survivor.

Back