Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 5 Discussion

Seriously. So many thoughts. So happy to have Connor and Sam in Vavau. My shallow part is happy there's a bit to look at now and I do actually like them as players.

What will this mean for Vavau though? Nick was the unofficial leader who thought he was beloved but in reality looks like he was a despised despot. How will this affect challenges? Will they regret their decision?

LORD.

Nick's poor ego took a hit there. Connor's like a carbon copy except less dorky so maybe nothing much will change at Vava'u.. except they have an additional fit guy now. They'll be fine.

So for you Survivor nerds. At tribal council do the people with the immunity idol normally wear it in full view or do they keep it hidden until/if they use it?

its an interesting way to shuffle the tribes, but kinda crappy that the Aganoa dynamics won't change at all. Would've liked to have seen a proper shuffle instead of this way.

So for you Survivor nerds. At tribal council do the people with the immunity idol normally wear it in full view or do they keep it hidden until/if they use it?

It depends.
There was a season (not naming for spoilers) where a player brought out two idols to shield their allies and force the majority alliance to scramble at tribal.

But no, usually they're hidden until played after the votes are read but before they are cast. You can bring the idol out but bringing it out THAT early, and in front of the other tribe, was dumb.

It depends.
There was a season (not naming for spoilers) where a player brought out two idols to shield their allies and force the majority alliance to scramble at tribal.

But no, usually they're hidden until played after the votes are read but before they are cast. You can bring the idol out but bringing .it out THAT early, and in front of the other tribe, was dumb.
ok, thanks. Yeah I like Kylie but I feel like that was a mistake.

It depends.

But no, usually they're hidden until played after the votes are read but before they are cast. You can bring the idol out but bringing it out THAT early, and in front of the other tribe, was dumb.
I don't agree it was dumb. It worked, just like it has in the past.

Back