Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 5 Discussion

But she didn't know she wasn't on the chopping block. Or about the twist just like everyone else. She shows the idol her tribe figure they may as well go plan B, because if she decides to play it....yadda, yadda, yadda. Tribals are always a gamble.

It's better to keep it secret and only play it if you need to. Because now she has an unnecessarily large target on her back.

Australian Survivor ‏@Survivor_AU 5h5 hours ago
After Tuesday's shock double tribal council switch, here are the three tribes. Which is strongest? #SurvivorAU

CrO7KQ4UIAA3yYt.jpg

CrO7KRVVIAAWe5X.jpg

CrO7KQfVYAAThtj.jpg

They all still have a lot of dead wood when you look at the tribes like that. There are 3 I like on Vavau (Craig, Sam & Sue), one on Aganoa (Lee) and one on Saanapu (Kylie). Conner, Nick and Matt are maybes, there's a lot I don't like about them but they may redeem themselves. The others either haven't yet made an impact or are coming across as unlikable (go Phoebe).

I am a fan of Kylie. Maybe because she is on the outer? Flick and her friend annoy me - they think they are master manipulators in control of the game. Can't wait to see that go pear shaped. I was sooo hoping for Flick to be moved to the other team, although I guess she would have taken friend (?) with her so it wouldn't quite have had the same implications.

Agony and Snapper are now chick city, and Vavoom has turned into a sausage party...

I think Kylie has a better chance now, with Nick and Tegan joining Blue tribe... and Matt may also swing over their way. It's interesting.

Agony and Snapper are now chick city, and Vavoom has turned into a sausage party...

I think Kylie has a better chance now, with Nick and Tegan joining Blue tribe... and Matt may also swing over their way. It's interesting.
haha...I like Agony as a nickname. I have been calling Saanapu - Snapple and Vavau - Cacao

My team Aganoa (love everyone I just have a team I want to win) never wins anything :conf:

I'm catching up on this weeks I'm watching Sunday's episode where the clue fell out of Rohan's pants
I feel like Evans rubbing that piece of paper all over his face.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

KK, caught up and love it!

I do love nothing more than watching the person who thinks they are controlling the game get blindsided and voted out.

They are a likable bunch, but I am picking KYLIE ftw, and not just because she was thrust upon me by Timmy either!

Ok I found the thread got confused for a sec - I thought it was only 1 thread (I never actually went into the forum part) holy crap I loved the twist they did on the last episode!

This is good reality TV people, it's like Big Brother on Steroids.. Less Clothing, (Much!) Less House and more drama! It's so good, I even love how the host (I forgot his name) got them to talk in front of each other about who they're going to vote and if they didn't do it he'd take it with rocks.

Reactions: kxk
KK, caught up and love it!

I do love nothing more than watching the person who thinks they are controlling the game get blindsided and voted out.

They are a likable bunch, but I am picking KYLIE ftw, and not just because she was thrust upon me by Timmy either!
omg where have you been?

The swapped, should have picked the other swappee to take as buffer, paint them as the ultimate arsehole and next dump - to save themselves.
Taking a buddy is kind of sucky, you have just made them a minority in a new team with you, with no buffer.
You could make up any shit, they would have believed Flick for eg is just a manipulative bitch.

Aussie Survivor is cooler, because unlike USA, the girls are winning, USA they often just keep throwing away any female they can in the first lot of tribals.
Go Aussie girls, we also do not seem to have boatloads of fake tit feeble femmes, our glamorous types are sporty and actively winning challenges.

Phoebe is going to try and get rid of Rohan as soon as she can. She succeeded kicking Evan off and thinks she can do the same to Ro.

If Peter haven't had left on his own accord I think Phoebe and El would have kept Kat and voted to kick off Rohan like Craig and Jenna Louise betrayed Nick in the last ep. I was sweating up a storm Monday night!!!

Kat's my sweepstake but if her staying causes Rohan to go I won't be happy. :rage:

I see Lee sticking with wanting to get rid of "weak" Kat so Kat doesn't really have a choice but to forgive El and Phoebe so she has some kind of lifeline in the game because Phoebe and El ain't going to betray Lee at this point since he's seen as the leader of Aganoa.

Back