Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 5 Discussion

Kat has absolutely nothing to lose. I don't particularly like her, but I hope she does cause a rift in that alliance before she goes.

100mins tonight.
Chris PYNE is orange on the Project, his orange face and orange eyebrows clash horribly with his greying natural hair.
I expect the twist is nothing, same as last time. It will just be normal survivor stuff.

What annoys me about watching this live, is that it's like a warm summer evening here.. I want to kick back with a wodka when the show starts... except it's only 4.30pm here so I kinda feel bad (doesn't stop me though)

And last night my neighbour stopped by just as TC started and I'm screaming inside "just give me 10 minutes!" but I'm talking to him while keeping one eye on the TV to see who got voted out and then the stream just dropped out. I didn't want to be rude so luckily I read and found out what had happened.

Ok so this is Day 11 so the day things on Wikipeda is correct. I read that the TCs were every second day but apparently not.

They should've stuck to 2 episodes a week. I already feel like is this one too many for this week.

Hey buddy save that inspiring stuff for pre-tribal scrambling to your team mates.
A personal tragedy is not real until shared to at least three tribemates.
Regardless if the tragedy is true or not.

Reactions: kxk
Go kylie - but hey why can't you try to charm your team members, hanging with sad sack pete was your mistake, still glad she got that idol
firefighter kylie is ya blonde @Mr

So is this immunity idol a one time use thing? Or can they use it every week if they wanted?

Back