Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 3 Discussion

Omg something is beeping in my house and I have no idea what!! This is driving me insane.

...as long as it's not a bloody great big truck reversing into your house then it can't be too bad Consuela!... lol!... what about a smoke alarm?/something's finished cooking?/you've left the fridge slightly open?... you do realise that you have to tell us what it was when you find out don't you Consuela?... cheers.

Australian Survivor ‏@Survivor_AU 25m25 minutes ago
Welcome to tonight's tribal council with AGANOA
1f525.png
1f4dc.png
Who do you think should go home? #SurvivorAU

Cq8Qe-OWcAApW9o.jpg

...as long as it's not a bloody great big truck reversing into your house then it can't be too bad Consuela!... lol!... what about a smoke alarm?/something's finished cooking?/you've left the fridge slightly open?... you do realise that you have to tell us what it was when you find out don't you Consuela?... cheers.

OMG THANK YOU MR STICKY!!!!

I hadn't thought to check the smoke alarm and sure enough that's the source of the beeping!

WTF, why is bad eyesight a nerdy/smart thing? How ridic, my intelligence didn't leap when I needed specs at 14.
I don't mind wearing them when needed, not so much now, long sight is cancelling out my astigmatism i can see better than ever.

The worst about specs is sport, I had to choose more compatible stuff - tennis is hard/switched to squash easier to focus.
Skiing I tried specs & goggles, and in the end I ski better if I just throw caution to the wind - ie ski blind, well I'm not blind, or even close, but I am better specless

I hadn't thought to check the smoke alarm and sure enough that's the source of the beeping!

Sometimes when they're low on battery they make a funny cheep cheep sound. Mine did that for a while and I had no idea what it was. The plumber pointed it out.

You know I think Evan should have kept quiet about finding the immunity idol clue. It would have saved him.

Also why didn't one of the bozo's who lied about it get booted?
Yes, it would have saved him, however, his ego wouldn't let him. Both bozo's are in an core alliance of four, Evan wasn't in it.

You know I think Evan should have kept quiet about finding the immunity idol clue. It would have saved him.

Also why didn't one of the bozo's who lied about it get booted?

Power pussies in a strong alliance of 4.

Everyone voted out so far has made a really serious strategic error in their behaviour or speech. Interesting.

A lot have been so silly, being obvious PLAYERS way too soon. Your job is to be a good team player and charming, win challenges keep your numbers up for a merge - then you get more busy, still sneaky tho.
Winners are often very good at making everyone think they are their best buddy.

...haha!... it was my pleasure to be able to stop something driving you completely insane Consuela... after all... that's what these forums are for!... lol!... cheers.

Looks like I'm on to a winner then. Craig got about 30 seconds coverage all episode tonight - and not much more in previous episodes. Craig for the win!!!

Ha! Well my Kate got a few lines this episode so she's graduated from an extra. Can only be a positive sign!

...it's a bummer for me that Evan has gone because I had a whole series of silly images in my head for my boy as he progressed through the series (probably extremely lucky for you guys though lol!) such as this image below...

EVAN THE RAMBONATOR.jpg

...so it's just as well for the rest of you that he's gone lol!... (they would've only just got sillier as they went along I can assure you)... hahaha!... but still... I guess that I can still dabble with your sweepstake players eh?... **sigh** Evan your such a loser!!!!!... lol!... cheers.

Back