Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 3 Discussion

...hahaha!... the 'Maze Runner' playing after this show lol!... great programming there Channel 10!... it's definitely all about survival on this Channel isn't it?... lol!... cheers.

Stupid tribe - will now keep losing, oh @Mr Stickyfingers he deserved better

...hahaha!... oh well... hahahaha!... I'll now go for the old biddy Sue to win this!... she's the one I wanted in the sweepstakes anyway lol!... I'll become timmydownawell's team mate and we'll root together for Sue!... (um... not in a sexual way of course with the 'rooting')... lol!... cheers.

If your vision is that impaired you need specs to scrawl three or four letters with a big black texta I would venture to say the producers may face some indemnity action:D
I often wonder how real the glasses are. There never seems to be a difference in the edge if a face in the lens against the edge without the lens, if that makes sense.

I often wonder how real the glasses are. There never seems to be a difference in the edge if a face in the lens against the edge without the lens, if that makes sense.

A lot of people are getting fake glasses these days. People do think you're smarter with them. In fact one of my mates has a construction business and he got a pair of fakies to make him look more adult/responsible when he's doing quotes.

Back