Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 16 Discussion

...aw fuckit!... I so hate this result!... there's only Sue left that I'm supporting now... when she goes I don't give a stuff who goes when after that... that so friggin' sucks!... Lee voted for Kate so he can go as quick as possible too the turd... cheers.

...everyone that didn't vote for Flick or Brooke are total morons!... oh wait... cheers.
No, it's not time for them yet. First you take out one of there's that's low on the totem pole, then you start attacking the head of the snake. They should have taken JL out, not Nick, because they don't give a toss about Nick anyway, and everyone knew he had an idol to play.

I think Lee is just dumb, and also trying it on with any female, kate totally blocked him, he still thinks he has a chance with the cool girls.
And we need to watch him and El like hawks, doesn't seem to have happened yet. maybe it doesn't until outside - and B & F string him along all game!?!?

Kate is such a kind soul and trooper from the start. I guess it's because she's been through a lot( that near death experience) that made her so straight forward. She's the friend I hope to have.

Honestly having watched every US survivor seasons, I tend to prefer watching and keeping the full-on game mode type of players like Russell Hantz, parvatie, Tony, Phoebe nick etc and find all the honesty integrity a bit of a sham and snooze fest(usuallya diguise to actually just further their own game)

But Kate attitude in this game made me really root for her. One of my favourite. Along with Phoebe lol.

Well sorry but I found kate kind of a bit too self righteous and judgemental, all that preaching about being better than other people is OTT, they are all playing a game
OK to organise your own alliance and fight, but you are not better than others you don't even know. If they hadn't called themselves good ok, but that sucked

I think the problem with those not in the "core alliance" (Flick, Brooke, El) is that they never let two people have a private conversation, makes it hard to plan anything when someone you know is not on your side is hovering in listening distance.
If only they'd been able to fake wanting Nick out, causing him to play his idol and getting one close to the core out. But Kylie and Nick fucked it up big time.

Well sorry but I found kate kind of a bit too self righteous and judgemental, all that preaching about being better than other people is OTT, they are all playing a game
OK to organise your own alliance and fight, but you are not better than others you don't even know. If they hadn't called themselves good ok, but that sucked

Maybe you're right. Its a game after all and I usually tend to see it that way as well. It just Im so frustrated at the cool alliance right now. Cant imagine how she's feeling being right there in the moment seeing how helpless the Kylie, Kristie type of players just followiing orders around just to stay for one more tribal.

But yeah its a numbers game and she have to admit, the 3 girls are outplaying everyone right now. I'm just so annoyed that these people are so dumb and needed her to specifically point out the core group since everyelse is soo chicken to even speak up.

Last edited:
The problem for me is that the core alliance have been together for so long and they haven't had to play under any real threat. It's pretty simple to create an alliance and then keep it going when you don't lose challenges and you aren't swapped to other tribes. Being lucky isnt the same as being good.
They aren't good players, just ok players but really exceptional players like Phoebe are rare.

I liked Kate. She stayed strong through adversity. She played well.

I wonder if Lee was ever going to flip? He seems very cautious to me.

...from the editing tonight and also from last night's show that are going to great lengths with the editing to show us all of the smug evil looks that Flick and Brooke are doing just to inspire us to hate them so much at the moment in my opinion... well it sure is working... I can't stand the two of them...kudos to the editors for being able to do so... it's working on me at least... I so want them to be cast away pretty fast... Flick to go first... cheers.

Back