Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 16 Discussion

...from the editing tonight and also from last night's show that are going to great lengths with the editing to show us all of the smug evil looks that Flick and Brooke are doing just to inspire us to hate them so much at the moment in my opinion... well it sure is working... I can't stand the two of them...kudos to the editors for being able to do so... it's working on me at least... I so want them to be cast away pretty fast... Flick to go first... cheers.
If it didn't happen we can't see it.

Kylie - GO HOME. She's meant to be playing as a role model for her children? What rot. She's a dibber dobber with a HUGE trap. It's unAustralian!

Lee - GO HOME. Douche, who seemingly "masterminded" a move, and then didn't have the balls to follow through. It's unAustralian!

Every episode I hope Kristie wins more and more. She's a little sad and pathetic but would be an apt winner of this season of epic failures, bitches and eejits.

I wonder if Lee was ever going to flip? He seems very cautious to me.

...he's just a gutless wonder that promotes those girls attitudes by being terrified of them from what I can see... he was one of my favourites at the beginning of this but now I can't stand the little chicken shit... cheers.

Kylie - GO HOME. She's meant to be playing as a role model for her children? What rot. She's a dibber dobber with a HUGE trap. It's unAustralian!

Lee - GO HOME. Douche, who seemingly "masterminded" a move, and then didn't have the balls to follow through. It's unAustralian!

Every episode I hope Kristie wins more and more. She's a little sad and pathetic but would be an apt winner of this season of epic failures, bitches and eejits.
Oh, come on, you KNOW Kristie goes to sleep at night with "go my pretties" on a loop in her head. LOL

Lee reminds me of Ed from Big Brother. The good looking sporty type that doesn't have the nerve to be anything but vanilla.
He will be gone soon too.
I doubt he uses his advantage well or in time to save himself and take control of the game. He may even be voted out with it in his pocket.

Any bets that the pink bracelets are the final 6? They have the numbers and no reason to flip.

I don't know why but Lee persona of a good guy look/sound fake to me. While Sam have a similar persona/character, he actually seem genuine and real.

He has a sleazy background, says he is a single Dad, apparently Mrs dumped him for cheating.
And he has Bachelor ambitions, almost made it one year, all round kind of creepy sleazy guy, he would have played in the sleazy Warnie era???maybe???

If it's just pink bracelets at the end, I'm out.

Who else is loving the LAME ASS edit Jennah-Louise is getting. She's like a joke now. They even pointed the camera at her when someone said the "some" tribe members are useless af and are coasting by by doing squat.

Lee reminds me of Ed from Big Brother. The good looking sporty type that doesn't have the nerve to be anything but vanilla.
I doubt he uses his advantage well or in time to save himself and take control of the game. He may even be voted out with it in his pocket.

Any bets that the pink bracelets are the final 6? They have the numbers and no reason to flip.
I bet none of those girls make it to the final two or three.
Way too toxic.

OMG ED. Yes definately a version of ED in survivor. At first, seems like everyone's Prince Charming with the gentlemen act, but when shit goes south, becomes spineless. Need a Timmy to put Lee in place!

He has a sleazy background, says he is a single Dad, apparently Mrs dumped him for cheating.
And he has Bachelor ambitions, almost made it one year, all round kind of creepy sleazy guy, he would have played in the sleazy Warnie era???maybe???

Ahhh really. Didnt even know that. Haha. But yeah don't really want to go on about Lee anymore. For all we know, he might actually be a decent guy. So I think I should stop being so judgemental now lol.

I don't really dislike any of them now and i don't know if it is my over excitement (at us getting this Aussie version and it is excellent ), or my sweepstake effect, or i have watched too many survivors, but i feel kind of neutral and just love every bit and body, almost

I bet none of those girls make it to the final two or three.
Way too toxic.
Which girls? I can't remember all the pink bracelet alliance but they had Krystie too? I just meant that they could keep the numbers together and have a majority until 6.
Aren't they at 11 now?

I'm not sure who will turn on them at this point. Kylie is trying to join in at the bottom of an alliance rather than take control.

For what it's worth I can't see any of them - Brooke, Flick or El winning.

Back