Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 12 Discussion

Thing is, IF Sue and Conner get anywhere close to the end it will only be because of bigger fish to fry. Sue can't let go of her original tribe (and play the game) and Conner is so butthurt about his former tribe he's clinging on to the one that's disappearing out from under him (and not playing the game)

Wow wowwow what juzt adsfdsfdsk happen??? I totally thought it'll going to be Sue to strengthen the tribe, but Phoebe voting Craig, in hind side was probably her smarter moves!! With Craig gone, it'll at least throw the tribe into a bit of chaos, and makes her chance of surviving next round much better rather than being a sure next on a the chopping block.

Im totally rooting for Phoebe now at this stage, hopefully she get a bit of breather and be allowed to reunite with her bestie El.

As for Craig, such a legend and took it soo well. Really love him also, and feel sorry for him that he is stuck in a weak losing tribe where himself is so competitive. I honestly thinks he'll go very far if it wasn't Phoebe's idol. Bitch stole his idol!!

Sue is kinda starting to annoyed me. She is no doubt a good honest person but is just too too loyal with her tribe and doesnt seem to be at least open-minded about the game. She is lucky to be on the right side of the numbers from the start and thus is getting too comfortable in the game.

Oh; btw can't wait to see all the faces of the Sanaapu tribe tomorrow!

If only he was a celeb..

Tyson nobody
Laurina nobody
And poxie roxie on Celeb apprentice
And the endless parade of aussie mis universe contestants
And those boy models nobody ever heard of, didier nobody and another
endless list of supposed celeb nobodies - oh and all of those nobodies on Dancing with the Klutzes

Pretty sure being on Survivor would qualify him for Celeb. The bar isn't set that high. :p

Sadly that's true, it's like the casting for "CBB". Oh you've been on TOWIE? Step this way...

Poor Conner. So foolishly trusting and decent. I hope he sticks around, I love his big forlorn dismayed eyes.

Frodo prevailed in the end. Never forget.

Sue is coming across as a bit of a bitch actually
I am Phoebe fan, why do most of you hate her? Girl is feisty, and I like her dishevelled look

Yes unfortunately. The way she say "She needs to go" sound like Phoebe is some kind of cancer who is ruining the tribes live. If I recall correctly, last week she also said similar thing when Andrew were voted off.

The girl is doing everything to keep herself in the game (due to being in the wrong numbers) and she should at least respect that. Craig is wonderful because he can see exactly that. It is not that fun playing survivor when being in the wrong number Sue!

Australian Survivor ‏@Survivor_AU 46m46 minutes ago
Welcome to tribal council with VAVAU. Who do you think should go home tonight? #SurvivorAU

CsoTDDoXEAAPWaA.jpg

Yes unfortunately. The way she say "She needs to go" sound like Phoebe is some kind of cancer who is ruining the tribes live. If I recall correctly, last week she also said similar thing when Andrew were voted off.

The girl is doing everything to keep herself in the game (due to being in the wrong numbers) and she should at least respect that. Craig is wonderful because he can see exactly that. It is not that playing survivor when being in the wrong number Sue.
Yes, I found that quite off putting too. Perhaps she's not really aware of what the game is? Social is only one third of it.

Yes, I found that quite off putting too. Perhaps she's not really aware of what the game is? Social is only one third of it.

Yep exactly, doesn't really understand what the Survivor game. I mean the motto of the game is outwit, outplay and outlast, so she should expect to see some fierce game play by players with different set of skills and qualities and not everything is going be all rosie daisy.

We expected Phoebe to target someone, but I'm so sorry it was Craig. He was one of the few who brought a bit of personality to the game, as well as usually being a challenge beast.

Surely Phoebe's winning streak is near its end now,

Australian's play so differently to Americans. What the hell was with Conner telling Phoebe she was going, just to be NICE? That's unprecedented in the US show, and really not very wise.

Back