Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 12 Discussion

Yeah I'm a fan of Phoebe too. I think she's done really well in surviving. Lucky for us though that @Mr Stickyfingers and his kiss of death doesn't like her. :p

...who?... the sweet wonderful Phoebe?... oh I so love her and hope that she goes such a long way... she is such a wonderful girl... haven't I told you all so before?... in fact I hope that she wins this!... that's how wonderful she is!... (there!... that should do it... she toast tomorrow night now) lol!... cheers.

She's actually playing, unlike most of the others so far. Best game? It's only the best if you get to the end.
A lot of bad players make it to the end. See Michelle last year.
I've never seen someone take control of a tribe after saving themselves with an idol like she has. Maybe you have. What she's done so far would automatically qualify her for an all star season in the US. She's an elite player.
It would actually be easier for her if she wasn't playing with idiots. There is a good chance Rohan and Kat would still be there.

Keep an open mind. She's playing the best game I've seen on survivor.
When all the good players are gone,you are going to miss them.
She's actually playing, unlike most of the others so far. Best game? It's only the best if you g
...who?... the sweet wonderful Phoebe?... oh I so love her and hope that she goes such a long way... she is such a wonderful girl... haven't I told you all so before?... in fact I hope that she wins this!... that's how wonderful she is!... (there!... that should do it... she toast tomorrow night now) lol!... cheers.
NO, love on Matt, Flick, anyone on the other team if you want to keep your real favs in.

A lot of bad players make it to the end. See Michelle last year.
I've never seen someone take control of a tribe after saving themselves with an idol like she has. Maybe you have. What she's done so far would automatically qualify her for an all star season in the US. She's an elite player.
It would actually be easier for her if she wasn't playing with idiots. There is a good chance Rohan and Kat would still be there.
Playing a great game doesn't mean you get the votes at the end. As to call backs, yeah, there's been some I've been all SAY WHAT? :cautious:

Keep an open mind. She's playing the best game I've seen on survivor.
When all the good players are gone,you are going to miss them.

...haha!... I don't really 'hate' any of them... I was just doing my 'spoilt little kid that doesn't get his own way' dummy spit because she got my favourite Craig evicted lol!... (although I wouldn't be unhappy to see her go)... but credit where it's due... she is playing a great game... kudos to her for that I guess?... lol!... cheers.

200.gif

Sure, but playing her idol wasn't genius or anything.
Yes, I know that. But the others have been and still are playing the loyalty card. They don't really have enough tribe left to keep doing that, scramble time people until the merge. Look after number one and drop the "family" shit.[DOUBLEPOST=1474200172][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right! If she somehow manages to survive beyond next episode (or the episode after if Kristie goes first), and somehow manages to get the others to vote with her, and if she somehow makes the merge, maybe then she'll get my respect. I'll never like her though :D
Go Phoebe
I do enjoy you're little supporting.

Right! If she somehow manages to survive beyond next episode (or the episode after if Kristie goes first), and somehow manages to get the others to vote with her, and if she somehow makes the merge, maybe then she'll get my respect. I'll never like her though :D
Go Phoebe
So who do you respect? Who else has been under constant pressure and survived tribal after tribal?

The blue tribe is coasting to the merge and I'm pretty irritated at production for not swapping again.
I think they are protecting the players on the other tribe.
I'm surprised more people aren't tired of seeing one tribe.
If Phoebe wasn't on that tribe, how much fun would the show have been the past 3 weeks?

Back