Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Any of the others (cause I ran out of poll spots) hahaha

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I would keeping Sandra until 6/7 are left, then kick her to the kerb.
…imagine the tumultuous deafening sound of her massive ego when it hits the ground so hard eh?... she will be soooooooo pissed off lol!… cheers.

I think if you keep her that long people would be tempted to take her to final 2 under the belief that the jury would want an Australian to win.

Unless the final lot consist of super fans. Unless Sandra can win a final 4 immunity challenge she is never making the final 3 again.

Just caught a bit of the repeats while having lunch.
Sophie told Shay that she and Sam are really close, scissor sisters.
I don't think that means what she thinks it does.

I don’t know, was she attempting to make a joke? Sophie is in a relationship with a woman so, I mean, surely she knows lol

I don’t know, was she attempting to make a joke? Sophie is in a relationship with a woman so, I mean, surely she knows lol
She said it deadpan (though I don't know her other from this show, is she supposed to be funny?)
It seems an odd thing to say about Sam Gash, who is obviously with Mark Wales.

She said it deadpan (though I don't know her other from this show, is she supposed to be funny?)
It seems an odd thing to say about Sam Gash, who is obviously with Mark Wales.

She probably thinks she is funny but she is definitely not known for it. But yeah an odd comment. I feel like Sophie sometimes thinks she is the world’s first lesbian so maybe it was a chance to remind people of this.

Back