• Jay

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Any of the others (cause I ran out of poll spots) hahaha

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
I have a toss up between Sandra, Sophie & Nina... The thought of an American winning Aussie Survivor is mortifying... She might be queen over in the US of A, but she's just another loud mouth yank here... :bawling: & I think she needs to go sooner than later otherwise you run the risk of her becoming entrenched whilst the others fight amongst themselves... Like Sophie is atm...her only quest is to eliminate the people who blindsided her at any costs.. even if she loses the game to Sandra, I think she has the revenge blinkers on & nothing else matters - she is one self entitled bossy boots who can't stand the fact that she was voted out without having any idea it was coming.. I think she finds that, personally offensive and its her mission to wreak revenge on all that so dared to inscribe her name upon parchment.. All though in her mind, she is perfectly justified to seek recompense on all that blindsided her, even though, she herself has done it to others and was planning on doing more.. as we all know (and she seems to forget - its the game) :kiss:

Nina's a yank, so chuck her out too. :hilarious:

Last edited:
Yeah
Thank you @Thing ....finally somebody else made tonight’s thread
Good thing, because I may not watch this religiously every night
I am finding it bit dull
Love khan and will likely stick around as long as he does😊
Hoping annoying Sophie gets chucked out again

…evenin’ all… fuck me!… I am so sick and tired of tonight’s promo for this show… ‘Queen Sandra’ this… ’Queen Sandra’ that… who makes up this shit?… it’s fucking annoying enough having to listen to Sandra doing that corny cringey 10th rate American ‘trash ‘ talk coming from her mouth as if she’ a boxer going into a fight but the fact that I heard the same stupid Ad about 10 times in 2 hours during ‘Frasier’ and ‘Friends’ is nothing short of disgusting… wake up Channel 10!!… you’re becoming as bad as Channels 7 and 9…. It’s pathetic!… cheers. 😡🤯🤬

Reactions: kxk

It’s because …. She is the Survivor Queen! 😍

Hehe.
…lol!… touche’ bleachy my friend… touche’… but still… it sounds pathetic calling her that… it puts a big target on her back for all of the others in camp methinks… cheers.

…highlights of a complete non event in last nights tribal council lol!… pathetic!… cheers.

…lol!… touche’ bleachy my friend… touche’… but still… it sounds pathetic calling her that… it puts a big target on her back for all of the others in camp methinks… cheers.
It doesn’t matter what they call her. Anyone who knows anything about survivor US knows who she is and how she plays. She has played 5 times over the last 20 years. The target was always going to be there.

What’s exciting to watch is how long she will last in the Australian format.

…I’m sure that I heard Khahn call this show ‘Saliva’ instead of ‘Survivor’ just then lol!… cheers.

It doesn’t matter what they call her. Anyone who knows anything about survivor US knows who she is and how she plays. She has played 5 times over the last 20 years. The target was always going to be there.

What’s exciting to watch is how long she will last in the Australian format.
…so true bleachy… so true… cheers.

…Khakn reminds me of a Samurai Warrior… imagine him in full Samurai armour… what nationality is he?… cheers.

Back