Skip to main content

Ask Alex 2014 (EP of Big Brother)

We have the answers, will be posted before Sunday.

Ummmmmmm.... it's 20% interesting 80% vetted by Big Brother public relations.[DOUBLEPOST=1409741580][/DOUBLEPOST]And he put in bold that we must NOT edit anything.

These answers were obviously written up before we found out ALL of his released housemates identities.

How do you like us now Mr. Alex ;)

But thank you for answering nonetheless..

In the promo with the Block judges, you see that they entered via a big set of blue doors. These are the doors which lead to the showdown/games arena in past years so since they are still there, I would presume that they will be used this year...

In the promo with the Block judges, you see that they entered via a big set of blue doors. These are the doors which lead to the showdown/games arena in past years so since they are still there, I would presume that they will be used this year...

Those doors were also the entry/exit doors for 2012.

I have read a lot of these questions, and I feel that a lot of them have been complaints rather than questions... I would like to ask, what are one of the main things that the team will do this year to try and improve on last years Big Brother? (Not saying last year's season was bad, but obviously a production crew would hope that each season gets better year by year)

I have read a lot of these questions, and I feel that a lot of them have been complaints rather than questions... I would like to ask, what are one of the main things that the team will do this year to try and improve on last years Big Brother? (Not saying last year's season was bad, but obviously a production crew would hope that each season gets better year by year)

Bit late......

I'm hearing the story will be up in the next hour or 2.

Stay tuned for the Alex's Answers to some of your questions.

It's up!

Sorry for the delay I was super hungover (for reals). Lil Sis style.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/09/q-big-brothers-executive-producer/

There were some questions answered that didn't make it to the article. They are:

pawlini - Whose your favourite BBBA forum member?
Alex - The ones that don’t say mean things about me. So not many to chose from!

Caspersmum - What is your favourite colour?
Alex - Black and sometimes purple.

John - When will channel 9 miserably will they STOP promoting so much rubish promos with big titles big brother graphics over with sound effects ? why not a better simple fact promo focus more on the big brother show. Not just random a cliff a guy in his skeleton suit and a vickin bloody ship. Is this what really big brother is? i yet to see if the house is actually a ship. Otherwise your going to explain to me exactly what is all that about. Sorry but i with the promos this year has been a dreadful one.
Alex - Huh?

Consuela - Ha! Alex probably won't answer now seeing as we keep revealing his HMs identities.
Alex - If we didn’t want you to find out their identities we wouldn’t have released them would we?!

Kingston - @@Goon's heart is in the right place... However even if he does submit every single question Alex will likely only answer those he feels adds to the myth that he actually gives a shit about this show...
The last few years have clearly been phoned in... Alex is merely a figurehead who carries his balls around a Channel 9 purse…
Alex - A) Learn how to write properly. B) Ask anyone who has worked on this show in the last 13 years how much of a shit I give. C) You share a name with a biscuit.

Back