Skip to main content

Ask Alex 2014 (EP of Big Brother)

What can you tell us about this years housemates? Is there much diversity in the cast this year in terms of race?

Will there be any kind of uplate/non-PG stuff? Even on the website?

Will the 2nd story of the house serve any other purpose than more living space?

Some good questions, but there must be more that you would like to ask.
Come on. Things like - How many Housemates this year ?
- How does the Power work ?
What are you waiting for, You only have till Monday Morning to ask the questions.
Those lucky members that get there questions answered will be reading them on Wednesday

Asking these questions is futile Goon. Alex has his BB secrets and they are stored in his BB safe which is harder to get into than the bank vaults of Switzerland.

But for those who want to know, with only 80 days then the number of housemates is 14 - 18 max. The power we already saw in BBUK and it will be the same or have slight variations on a theme.

Will the housemates work in pairs? Yes for the first week and then it's everyone for themselves (unless we will be evicting them two at a time in pairs).

Will we have bogans? Of course we will have one just because we are in OZ.

Will we have a gay male/female? Yes, this has become a BB standard worldwide. But I hope it won't be a Ben (2012 or 2013)!!

Anything else could only be a wild fantasy trip and since I haven't had my daily drink(s) yet, I will hold off until I am snockered later and then MAYBE.

Some good questions, but there must be more that you would like to ask.
Come on. Things like - How many Housemates this year ?
- How does the Power work ?
What are you waiting for, You only have till Monday Morning to ask the questions.
Those lucky members that get there questions answered will be reading them on Wednesday
I didn't think we would be able to get any info on the upcoming season from this Q and A. I thought any info on the new season would come out in a more official way like TV promos or press release.... Ok Now I need to think of some more questions.... Gosh how many have I asked so far.....

Has Alex made sure all the housemates have deleted their StarNow profiles?
oAKmmPq.jpg

Okay BB:
Who invented Liquid soap?
What is your favourite colour?
Why can't I win the lotto? Why, BB why??!!!

Seriously though, how many times have you ever wanted to just reach into the diary room and slap the housemate in there whining?

How many Housemates this year?
How does the Power work? (will it switch around to different individual HM's or pairs?)
Will there be intruders?
Will Surly come back?
Will the voting structure stay the same?

I want one of the HMs to fish Surly out of the drain and fry him up for dinner. Can you make that happen?

And how did Surly get in the drain? Did someone flush him?

I have a question for Alex. Why?

But seriously.. We know he reads these forums, based on personality alone, who would you want to see in the Big Brother house out of the forum members? can be a list of people and why.

But seriously.. We know he reads these forums, based on personality alone, who would you want to see in the Big Brother house out of the forum members? can be a list of people and why.
Good Q

Alex, answer this! As much of a fan of the show as you say you are. Choose! :p

Last year the HMs seemed to get a lot of food/treats, from the chocolates and champagne after evictions to the KFC meals. This year will you be making the HM suffer a little more than the past 2 seasons?

You can't tell ones true personality over an online forum..

So the top age is 32 and more singles than ever before......

Why all the bs about looking for older housemates. Why do you think Australia is interested in seeing a house of 20 somethings getting it on....

I was really hoping for a better mix of ages this year!

So the top age is 32 and more singles than ever before......

Why all the bs about looking for older housemates. Why do you think Australia is interested in seeing a house of 20 somethings getting it on....

I was really hoping for a better mix of ages this year!

Where did you get this information?

Back