Skip to main content

Are we seriously getting no live updates at all this year?

This has me completely baffled.
I'm one that was astonished they took away the live streams - I thought it was an easy way to control the show and give direction to the people in the house.

But to now take away the live feeds, in which they can still manipulate any which way they like is just taking the piss surely?

I watched ten minutes last night - you can't tell me they all just decided to sit together and talk about 'headlines' they would give themselves...

What a shame it just gets worse and worse

I just don't understand how we are meant to get to know these people and form any opinion whatsoever with such little interaction with the house. Some housemates last night literally weren't even shown to speak! How have they got any chance in hell to win when they don't even get shown because the producers didn't deem their "headline" worthy (yet the 10hr cupcake story made it.. Yawn) it's been three days of viewing and I feel like I know nothing about anyone! 3 days in last year I had laughed my head off plenty of times and this year I've spent more time refreshing this forum than actually having my eyes on my tv it's been that boring. :(
I just want a chance to form any opinion at all about anyone but without the chance to view some of them how are we supposed to end up with favourites to get behind?!

Tonight's show better be a big improvement over last night otherwise I truly believe that many hardcore fans will quit, including myself most likely(I have never stopped watching a season of Australian Big Brother). Last night was not Big Brother whatsoever.

This has me completely baffled.
I'm one that was astonished they took away the live streams - I thought it was an easy way to control the show and give direction to the people in the house.

But to now take away the live feeds, in which they can still manipulate any which way they like is just taking the piss surely?

I watched ten minutes last night - you can't tell me they all just decided to sit together and talk about 'headlines' they would give themselves...

What a shame it just gets worse and worse

People shouldn't vote, then maybe they might take a little notice of what we want, maybe (sigh) :meh:

We are not asking for much, we were even resigned to the tiny bit of live update we got last year, now we don't even have that. :bang:

I truly believe they are letting the show go, that is the only way they would ignore the audience the way they do now. We don't matter anymore.

Just keep complaining about it, I'm enjoying it because it's BB but yeah it's kind of ridiculous how we're getting so little footage.
I don't think it's for any sinister reason though it's because Nein is poor.

It comes down to the fact that I have never felt so bored and uninterested watching BB as I did last night. I think the housemates are an alright bunch and seem fairly interesting, however, the production and editing of the show was absolutely terrible. They showed those housemate headline stories over 3 fucking ad breaks.

I use to love watching Big Brother because of the uniqueness of the show and the exciting events that took place live, however, these days it is not the unique, live show it use to be. The magic and atmosphere surrounding the show is well gone. There are no live streams or live feeds. Instead of showing us housemate reactions live like the Priya and Kaite money decision reveal, they waited until the following nights daily show to show us. I have no doubt that was because Alex M was worried about there being a dud reaction and instead wanted to keep the audience hanging and advertise fireworks going off after the reveal in order to gain more viewers the next night. That is not being true to the format whatsoever and how on earth Alex can call himself a BB purist is beyond me.

It comes down to the fact that I have never felt so bored and uninterested watching BB as I did last night. I think the housemates are an alright bunch and seem fairly interesting

I see them differently, I see them as high maintenance. Several of them have well paid jobs.

I agree the show was boring. I wanted it to end quickly & it didn't.

Back