Skip to main content

Are teachers the best housemates?

No, it wasn't a joke. I am not sure of the word "slagging" but I am not being nasty to the people who don't like Priya.

I didn't appreciate the poster who said she "should be embarrass" because she didn't do anything to be embarrassed about, and people who like her are the people who counts. She wouldn't want to be friend with people who dislike her that way, so they don't count.

I accept criticisms that are warranted and will recognize them, even when they are about people I like or am close to.

Sorry, I am not trying to be rude or nasty, I am honestly just a bit confused.

The "'people' who like her [that] are the people who count", and the "'people' who dislike her that way, so they don't count".

Can you please clarify:

Are these 'people' her fellow housemates or are they among the BB audience?

Last edited:
My husband is a teacher and I cannot seeing him being a good housemate IF his vocation was the reason he was selected and the focus of his entry being that as a selling/marketing point. If he was allowed to be WHO he is, he'd be awesome.

God, the irony.

Wouldn't it be marvellous if you could afford Priya the courtesy of the same treatment, and allow her to be who she is, apart from her job.

Sorry, I am not trying to be rude or nasty, I am honestly just a bit confused.

The "'people' who like her [that] are the people who count", and the "'people' who dislike her that way, so they don't count".

Can you please clarify:

Are these 'people' her fellow housemates or are they among the BB audience?

The people who don't count are the people who judge her unfairly, dislike her and insult her. She wouldn't have them as friends and the people in the audience who are nasty, well she won't take any notice of them, so they don't count.
I don't know how to explain it, really

The people who don't count are the people who judge her unfairly, dislike her and insult her. She wouldn't have them as friends and the people in the audience who are nasty, well she won't take any notice of them, so they don't count.
I don't know how to explain it, really
No worries; message received and understood!

Thank you.

:thumbsup:

Oh, really. Please.

You and your high-fallutin' standards! Have another Bundy and coke on me.

SO... you cannot explain why you feel my comment ironic?

BTW.. no thanks to the Bundy and Coke but if you want to buy me a drinkie, I will have a Tanqueray..neat.

SO... you cannot explain why you feel my comment ironic?

BTW.. no thanks to the Bundy and Coke but if you want to buy me a drinkie, I will have a Tanqueray..neat.

Yes, I can explain the comment. No, I don't care to bother. I am really not interested in arguing with you. Or, indeed with anyone. I am sure you could discern my meaning with a little self-reflection. It wasn't cryptic.

Yes, I can explain the comment. No, I don't care to bother. I am really not interested in arguing with you. Or, indeed with anyone. I am sure you could discern my meaning with a little self-reflection. It wasn't cryptic.

You were the one making the accusation; cryptic no, asinine, yes. My point is there is NOTHING ironic about my statement.

They really do. I loved Mikkayla last year, and I love Priya. Intelligent and strong women with a firm understanding of the game.

Back