Skip to main content

Appreciate Aisha

I'm scared about Aisha guys I've been voting her I don't want her or travis to go bit nervous about this eviction

B1VHHx5CAAA5akH.jpg

:( :(

Ryan won't leave, so don't waste your votes on saving him, he will have some of the highest saves. Focus on the ones with weak votes that you'd hate to lose on Monday

In my case, I'm going to at least put something in for Aisha, Priya & David.

Ryan won't leave, so don't waste your votes on saving him, he will have some of the highest saves. Focus on the ones with weak votes that you'd hate to lose on Monday

In my case, I'm going to at least put something in for Aisha, Priya & David.

If everyone had mentality like that (which I think they would), he is in a lot of trouble.

I think he is going :/

I don't think Ryan will go, there are many folks like yourself voting thinking he will go. Ryan got the most votes the last time...

This is the Aisha thread just FYI, who is in DANGER. ;)

Aisha will be safe. I have no idea why, but she will be. She got almost 30% of the votes when she was up out of 5 or 6 people.

Scowl face door bitch should have taken the money when she had the chance, she ain't gonna win this.

Just wanna be there when her 15mins of C grade fame is OVER and she workin for $22.90 an hour less tax and paying bills and just being laughed at by guys cos she showed she has NO longterm future idea or plans .. You know, like adults do

Just wanna be there when her 15mins of C grade fame is OVER and she workin for $22.90 an hour less tax and paying bills and just being laughed at by guys cos she showed she has NO longterm future idea or plans .. You know, like adults do
There's already been talk about her starring in soap operas.

She would have done better had she not coupled up with trav- not that she had a choice , he pounced on her as soon as she got in...

Now trav's in the sanct, you see her personality more- she's funny and more chill.

Damn Travis!

Scowl face door bitch should have taken the money when she had the chance, she ain't gonna win this.
Money isn't everything, that's a little harsh. I don't understanding hating people to refuse playing the game that this insidious version of BB this year wants them to play.

Most of what housemates get out of BB is fame and that means a lot more to them than something that can be earned through a few years hard graft. The guys she has dated probably earn 10x that winning prize every month or whatever so why do you hate her for making a decision she thought best. I don't get it. I don't think it's rude of her to want to stay in the house...

Back