Skip to main content

Appreciate Aisha

Aisha was in my class at school in New Zealand for 4 years. She seems to have changed a bit since then, she was always in the 'popular' group at school and didn't associate with anyone who wasn't in this group. Honestly, I thought she was completely up herself back then but on BB she seems to have matured a fair bit. She is clearly a really good looking girl. She modelled for RPM in NZ and was in their campaign and catalogue shoots.

Anyone wondering who that famous rugby player she dated was? I know who and it was Sonny Bill Williams, obviously back before he was an All Black.

View attachment 43615

Seems to have a parasitic wag mentality; is using Travis for popularity, vis-a-vis her use of Lawson amongst a littany of footy players. Her tinder profile game comments were nasty and vindictive. She has a know-it-all personality and likes to dominate conversation. She is tahan sans personality and curves.

Seems to have a parasitic wag mentality; is using Travis for popularity, vis-a-vis her use of Lawson amongst a littany of footy players. Her tinder profile game comments were nasty and vindictive. She has a know-it-all personality and likes to dominate conversation. She is tahan sans personality and curves.

If you get all that from seeing snippets of someone through a TV screen then your way of judging someone is pretty off..... she's not a user and never has been also to say she's a know-it-all is unwarranted....she never used Lawson if anything he used her by "letting" her have the money to get votes but stuffed up that plan by getting with cat!! What your preaching is pure fiction!

I missed when she actually got evicted how was travis? Aisha was my fav I'm so upset that they evicted her!

Although her relationship with Travis sort of took over her time in the house, she is going to leave a big hole with the other housemates, and will be missed. She definitely came across as a cool chick, who spoke her mind. I can't help but hope that it works out with her and Travis.

I had to do stuff today and was thinking about starting a little 'save Aish' campaign on here :(

Writing in big letters to SMS and use FB to save her and make sure she's safe. Any bit would've helped.. I spent $5 on her.

Sorry I wasn't able to jump on, I had so much to do today but the thought was in my mind :cry:

So good to see there are so many other fans of hers, I became very enchanted with her after the first or second week in the house... It really should have been Leo to go!!! Damnit.

Got to remember she had a lot of haters (probably people that are struggling themselves) saying she should have taken that prize money so she really did need that extra boost.

Wasn't one of my faves, but I will miss having her around. Her eviction interview reminded me why I did like her when she first came on, and it was cute seeing her reunited with her mum :)

Back