Skip to main content

Appreciate Aisha

Ok I am scared I don't want Aisha and travis to take the money and leave big brother!!!!!

There is only like 4 weeks left - they will leave eventually anyway. And Aisha is already pregnant from them kissing so much

Still don't want them to leave just yet

I just think the $70 000 would help a lot for them making a life together. Hopefully they can get married and make a TV show using that money. I'm just worried otherwise they won't make enough, and I really want to see them together forever

Why the fuck are they trying so hard to get rid of her and Travis! I am SO angry! Don't take the money, Aish! =(((((((((((((((

Trying to keep Priya in and trying to get rid of Skyes biggest competition lmao

I know, that's what I was thinking! They're trying to get rid of Travis & Aisha because they could actually win the show over Skye and of course the producers don't want that. Ugh. Well, if they take the money that's it for me this year.

Aisha already has 20k in the bag! Travis knows he's the most saved of the season. There is no reason to leave. Maybe for 50k but anything less is just not worth it.

I hope you Aisha fans are swinging a vote priyas way :)

She could have put her up the other night but used the vote to see where lawson was

:)[DOUBLEPOST=1414315243][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way Aisha is me second fav x

Does anyone know how tall Aisha is ? She looks about 6 ft, but it's really hard to tell.. I'm really curious =)

hbsS0k5.png

Please get behind Aisha this week all you Aisha supporters. I'll be putting something down for her for sure!

She's is in big danger this week from getting evicted. Think of how she is a very good central figure in the house, despite what negativity people cast about her. She's also a really nice person, and compared to the other housemates she really is a gem!!!!!

I really hope some of you are doing your part. I want her to stay in another week at least past Monday / Tuesday coming!!!

I'm scared about Aisha guys I've been voting her I don't want her or travis to go bit nervous about this eviction

Back