Skip to main content

Appreciate Aisha

I'm so happy she's safe for another week!<3

I was so sure she was gonna be nominated, I was totally ok with it because I'm pretty sure Aisha would have no problem getting more votes than Sandra, but it's always good not to take the risk. YAY

I appreciate her alright.

IotWMb2.gif

Whale Rider ;)

This is probably going to sound strange but I noticed Aisha's a really cute crier. When Travis left/his eviction video played/they heard about the letters to loved ones - she looks the same but with a little tear rolling down a cheek.

Compared with Sandra's ugly crying..

Aisha was in my class at school in New Zealand for 4 years. She seems to have changed a bit since then, she was always in the 'popular' group at school and didn't associate with anyone who wasn't in this group. Honestly, I thought she was completely up herself back then but on BB she seems to have matured a fair bit. She is clearly a really good looking girl. She modelled for RPM in NZ and was in their campaign and catalogue shoots.

Anyone wondering who that famous rugby player she dated was? I know who and it was Sonny Bill Williams, obviously back before he was an All Black.

DanceSC2009_01.jpg

Aisha was in my class at school in New Zealand for 4 years. She seems to have changed a bit since then, she was always in the 'popular' group at school and didn't associate with anyone who wasn't in this group. Honestly, I thought she was completely up herself back then but on BB she seems to have matured a fair bit. She is clearly a really good looking girl. She modelled for RPM in NZ and was in their campaign and catalogue shoots.

Anyone wondering who that famous rugby player she dated was? I know who and it was Sonny Bill Williams, obviously back before he was an All Black.

View attachment 43615
Aisha has never gone out with Sonny Bill Williams. Seven years ago he left rugby league in Sydney (when Aisha would of been 16) for rugby union in Toulon, France. Came back to Oz & played for roosters back in the NRL. He is now back with rugby union and is married with a child on the way. Aisha said her supposed NRL player had gone to super league in England in her intro.

I like Aisha. She's pretty mature considering she's 22-23yrs old. She's from NZ, lived in England with her rugby playing boyfriend, now lives in Aus. She's definitely courageous in my book as well as drop dead gorgeous. I don't think her & Trav are a good match though. They're alright in the BB house but I don't think they'll make it in the real world. He won't move to Sydney because of footy & she won't move to Melbourne as she'll have more career opportunities in Sydney.

I agree. I don't see them working out. I also think she's mature for a 22 year old, but given how much she's moved around, I'd expect that.

I guess she has no formal (post-secondary) education, though? That must have seriously limited her career opps before all of this.

I agree. I don't see them working out. I also think she's mature for a 22 year old, but given how much she's moved around, I'd expect that.

I guess she has no formal (post-secondary) education, though? That must have seriously limited her career opps before all of this.
I respect her a lot. I don't know many (if any) 22yr old girls that could leave their family & friends in NZ to go off & start a new chapter of their life in a different country (Australia). Then also move to England and when that doesn't pan out, instead of retreating back to the safety of family & friends in NZ, she returned back to Aus. That's gutsy. I admire her will & determination. I'm a 30yr old male & I don't think I could do what she's done so kudos to her, I tip my hat to her. Now take all of that into consideration. That is a snapshot of the type of girl she is. Now compare that to Travis who at 22 still lives at home with mummy & probably hasn't ventured out of Victoria apart from the annual footy trip with the boys. I bet he's never done a load of washing or prepared a proper meal for a group of people or cleaned & maintained a house. If they were to try & have a relationship on the outside I reckon it'd be like a "mother & son" relationship. She'd need to cook for him, clean for him, take care of him, organise everything, pay all the bills, manage their budget/finances etc. Do you know what I mean? I don't see him being comfortable & confident when it comes to doing "grown up" stuff.

Back