Skip to main content

American Idol 2013

I'm missing Steve and Jennifer. Nikki and Mariah are really, really annoying. Beyond annoying actually. They're taking away from the rest of the show, don't know how much i'll watch.

I prefer Minaj, she doesn't take any of this crap seriously.

And I'm only watching for the judge entertainment, couldn't give a crap about them finding more US screechers. But looking forward to the actual performance part.

How CUTE is Keith? Mouthing the words of all the songs. Awwwwwwwwwwww

In the middle of Hollywood week for the boys :D

Nicki wearing a hoodie???????...she looks like neon gnome :(

Haven't seen her tonight- but I don't think she's real, she's actually new technology, it's pretty awesome tech but Mariah just doesn't compute the tech isn't advanced enough to comprehend vacuous and vague.

12.33 Million watched last night... While episodes in the first season rated lower this really does set a new low... Given that at this point it's at least another 3 to 4 weeks until the live finals starts ratings are likely to degrade even more... Given that the show shed just over 7 million viewers at it's lowest point last season and that wasn't until 5 weeks in to the finals, it is likely the lowest rating this season will hover somewhere around 8 million (I have my fingers crossed the number will go even lower)....

The Voice made some gains last series and looks to have saved it's viewership from eroding in it's final stages as it had in previous series... Season 4 is launching just as AI's live finals are set to launch which should bring ratings down for at least 1 week especially if they plan on stripping the blind auditions over 3 nights as they have in the past...

I doubt if ratings dip to the lows I'm thinking they will that this judging panel will survive a 2nd run... It's costing the series more money to land big name judges year after year... I think it would be best if FOX focused their attention on expanding The X Factor and improving it's other programs rather than trying to save Idol...

I have no idea which show you were all watching but that show last night was as bland as plain toast...

You didn't like any of the girls? They were great.

Tonight's show was a laugh.....Some good guys and one oddity....... Boy, girl, what the hell was that?

I have no idea which show you were all watching but that show last night was as bland as plain toast...

Your sparkle cow theory goes down the toilet in this thread, I (a middle aged female) don't watch the show but the two posters you quoted who do watch are men. :D

Your sparkle cow theory goes down the toilet in this thread, I (a middle aged female) don't watch the show but the two posters you quoted who do watch are men. :D

Sparkle Cow are generally Adam Lambert fans...

However the theory still stands... Men watch the show because they are frustrated, middle aged, and want vagina...

Again your theory goes down the toilet because at least one of the quoted posters does not want vagina.

Back