Skip to main content

American Idol 2013

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
American Idol 2013 - Oz pace NO SPOILERS

Starts tonight, 7.30pm - you beauty, lett the ubber bitchin begin!

Last edited:
YAY! And can we keep this Australian-pace, spoiler free? I think we're only hours behind but the results will be on the net before we see them...

Yep, don't want any spoilers either.
This is going to be fun, haven't seen US version ever, can't wait, diva v diva, oo la la & some Urban sweetness.

But - I hate Seacrest like leprosy:)

I've watched every season, some are better than others but I really think Carey & Urban will bring some life to it.

So far Minaj is more impressive and noticeable - hmm Mariah s kind of boring, start fighting bitches...

Rather slow, contestants hang around far too long - fuck off will you, you got the yes, gee, they dribble on a lot.

OK divas are heating up.

And keith LOL he makes a camouflaged freaked out face, he's so cute..eyebrows go... up eyes begin to pop...and he quickly covers converting it into a frozen school boy look of wonderstruck. Lovely eyes and you get a good look at the colour when they get frozen THAT big.

Ok I can't stand Nicki and Mariah already. They just go on and on! I'd rather just hear people sing! It's not about you girls for goodness sake! I wish the judges were still Jennifer, Steven and Randy

Is it just me who thinks the Minaj/Carey argy bargy is all fake?

of course it is...

Mariah just looks bored half the time, while Nikki Minge is just a bubblehead that can't move an inch for fear of messing up her 2 inch thick makeup or her costume.

of course it is...

Mariah just looks bored half the time, while Nikki Minge is just a bubblehead that can't move an inch for fear of messing up her 2 inch thick makeup or her costume.

I don't mind Nikki or Mariah, I just don't like the contrived diva conflict.

Im boycotting, Im annoyed Keith jumped the Voice ship for it (understandable but disappointing), also Nikki judging a singing contest is like Pauline Hanson judging Miss Universe, plus the format is tired, but I hope its fun for those who are :)

I still slightly prefer the Idol format over the X Factor/Voice format for one reason - I believe the act with the lowest votes each week should go home, not be manipulated by the judges/mentors.

I watched about half of the first audition show but soon lost interest. I'll probably tune in again towards the end of the Hollywood round. Apart from the fake diva hate, they lost me when they had the 15 year old Asian boy who couldn't hold a note audition. He is a kid ffs, it makes me totally uncomfortable watching a bunch of adults ridiculing a boy in the name of entertainment.

There is a certain cruelty in sending obviously singing talent-free contestants through to see the judges in the first place. The bad news should be broken to them off-camera, not used for us to laugh at. (I'm not laughing, never have. well apart from KEN LEE which is a gift that keeps on giving).

yep... that'll learn him for sure not to do it next time...

It better! its ok though, we got Ricky, more eye candy for me

ps it only got around 500,000 in Australia for the first night, so Im guessing I am not alone

Back