Skip to main content

All Stars in 2021? - Wish List & Discussion

She actually seems fairly likeable on social media.

Yeah, I listened to her podcast because her interviews did a lot better job of fleshing out last season’s cast than the show did, and she seemed to come across well (or at least self-aware about what happened in her OG season). Hopefully that keeps up in a high pressure environment.

Now that I think about it though, I hope the returnees aren’t super gungho about a Day 1 alliance because they already know each other.

Yeah, I listened to her podcast because her interviews did a lot better job of fleshing out last season’s cast than the show did, and she seemed to come across well (or at least self-aware about what happened in her OG season). Hopefully that keeps up in a high pressure environment.

Now that I think about it though, I hope the returnees aren’t super gungho about a Day 1 alliance because they already know each other.
🤯 I didn’t know she had a podcast, interviewing Big Brother people… I would’ve been listening

I get the feeling she has punished herself a lot for that over the last few years. At what point does the Australian public stop doing that too?
I totally agree. It's been 8 years, what she did was inexcusable and she knows that. I do not condone what she did but I am also not her nor do I know how it felt to be in that house with Drew and experience the situation from her point of view. I am in no place to comment on something I only know details of from an edited show, nor do I feel the need to hold this against her almost a decade later. If she is entertaining on the show and is willing to play the modern game then I am all for a Tully return. Even if she is the same emotional person then I will still be enticed to watch her and hear what she has to say about the whole situation years later.

Well it is a big brother forum on a thread about returning housemates, of course Tully is being talked about.

Reactions: kxk
Reepbot, give up trying to find something negative to say. You're a bully. @Mustard mentioned Tully's podcast so she obviously has some following outside this forum. If she's also written about in the media then it's also a sign she's still relevant.

Reepbot, give up trying to find something negative to say. You're a bully. @Mustard mentioned Tully's podcast so she obviously has some following outside this forum. If she's also written about in the media then it's also a sign she's still relevant.
I'm just saying it would be more impressive if she was relevant out this context. Hardly negative.

Frequent nitpicking at the opinions another member expresses on this forum is obsessive bullying. I doubt you're interested in having an actual discussion about Tully.

How is that being a bully?

Anyway, i hope Estelle returns. Or Daniel from big brother 2003.

Or Daniel from 2021. :)

On Estelle, you'll like her covid opinions. I was definitely team Estelle her season. Yet a lot of that drama and why it was so entertaining is all the stuff we don't get in the Seven formats. So I honestly don't know if it'd be another dimension to her. Or If she'd be a good housemate or not in this format.

Frequent nitpicking at the opinions another member expresses on this forum is obsessive bullying. I doubt you're interested in having an actual discussion about Tully.
Hardly nitpicking. Besides, I am interested in having a discussion about Tully. She was an interesting character.

If you’re posting on an open forum any opinion you post is fair game. Provided the reply focuses on the opinion, not the person, there’s absolutely no bullying involved. If you can’t handle being challenged this may not be the place for you.

We're still talking about Tully in 2021. A good justification for why she should be in this next season.
Exactly. She's one of the first names people think about from the Nine era. Add in Tim, Bens, Leyla and Estelle and that's about all I can come up with for the three years they aired it. Still more than I could name from the most recent season on 7 though.

Talking of Tim if he's on it hopefully he takes his gummy bears in with him.

Back