Skip to main content

All Stars in 2021? - Wish List & Discussion

Think I would like to see the return of the Channel Nine housemates like Benjamin Norris, Tim Dormer, Estelle and Tully.

Maybe they should just cast the next season with all ex-housemates to fit them all in?

But I guess they could do another season of the same format if this next series is successful. I’m sure Survivor had Champions vs. Contenders seasons one after the other. Could have similar format: ex-housemates vs. civilians.

I wonder if Estelle's recent sneak appearance in BBBA is a hint that she got the call?
I would assume she was contacted, she's active on social media, I've also heard filming started today so I would guess unlikely she is on the cast.

If filming is starting today then who do we think are in there? They had footage of Sarah-Marie, Pete Timbs, Reggie, Trevor And Tim Dormer?

Benjamin Norris seems to be a tad quieter on socials. I had met him previously a few years back and have notices his FB account has seemingly deactivated. My thinking is he is on the cast. Tully's post on insta is obvious indirect confirmation she is on the cast as well. So obviously the easiest way to narrow down the cast as easily as possible is to keep up with socials and see whose posting from today.

Last edited:
Benjamin Norris seems to be a tad quieter on socials. I had met him previously a few years back and have notices his FB account has seemingly deactivated. My thinking is he is on the cast. Tully's post on insta is obvious indirect confirmation she is on the cast as well.
Reggie too. She did post this morning BUT there is absolutely no chance she is not involved. I will eat my house if she isn’t.

My theory is the only way she might not be is if she didn’t pass the medical and physical checks, due to the types of challenges involved.

Reggie too. She did post this morning BUT there is absolutely no chance she is not involved. I will eat my house if she isn’t.

My theory is the only way she might not be is if she didn’t pass the medical and physical checks, due to the types of challenges involved.
I was quick to check her FB as well as Vesna's. She could possibly be a late entrant. Someone may even also have posted for her maybe. I just don't see how she is not in some way involved with the show.

Back