Skip to main content

All Stars in 2021? - Wish List & Discussion

I'd be happy with anyone thats appeared on the Ben Rob and Robbo show so far to be on all stars (plus Sara-Marie, I wish she would do an episode of it, I personally really enjoy the podcast despite several members here disliking TV blackbox). They've had Reggie,Jess,Bree,Paul,Trevor,Vesna,Aleisha. ect. I like all those people so I'd be happy with an all star cast to consist of whose appeared on the podcast so far.

i just don’t see many ex housemates from the channel 10 days willing to do it. most are in their 30s and 40s now with their own families and children to raise and are in a completely different stage of their lives than their hard partying 20s when they had no responsibilities. maybe if they shortened it to a month and made the prize money a million again or paid them a very generous weekly stipend

most of the channel 9 ones would come back seeing as they’re not doing much but being instagram influencers anyway

Last edited:
i just don’t see many ex housemates from the channel 10 days willing to do it. most are in their 30s and 40s now with their own families and children to raise and are in a completely different stage of their lives than their hard partying 20s when they had no responsibilities. maybe if they shortened it to a month and made the prize money a million again or paid them a very generous weekly stipend

Those monster mortgages, big SUV's, private school fees, and maxed credit cards do not pay for themselves lol.

Those monster mortgages, big SUV's, private school fees, and maxed credit cards do not pay for themselves lol.

Ha, I wonder if any of the housemates have kept and are still driving those old Mitsubishi Lancer's they won on Big Brother? I think this was back in 2004.
I think the winner of Big Brother that year also won a Mitsubishi Colt Cabriolet model?

That was probably the best season in terms of prizes for the housemates.

I want drama queens, I want queens, and I want women who got the boot for spurious reasons - like Katie who was booted for rooting Jamie, while Jamie, who rooted Katie, won the whole damn thing. Lots of great women were voted out by the spiteful public for daring to be sexual women. I want women who should've won and would've won if they'd had a penis. I want the women who carried their whole seasons on their backs and then got voted off while some dud male who'd sat around on a sunlounger smirking because he was told he was cute in high school went on to win. Them and Zach, and Johnnie Cass. I want all the women who were cast because their psych evaluation screamed personality disorder. I want them to come back and burn the house down! (Not literally.) I want people who can hold an actual discussion of some emotional depth and not just prance around for their camera opportunities. But a season with zero straight sporty would-be 'alpha' men would be ideal for starters, I think. (And by that, I don't mean Kieran and Bradley.)

i would honestly watch a season with jamie and katie 06 again just to see the sheer awkwardness

Same, had vote to evict not been a thing Katie would have progressed much further in the show, and rightfully so. She was my winner pick and favourite and the series became incredibly bland and boring without her for the 43 days it had to slog out without her.

I want drama queens, I want queens, and I want women who got the boot for spurious reasons - like Katie who was booted for rooting Jamie, while Jamie, who rooted Katie, won the whole damn thing. Lots of great women were voted out by the spiteful public for daring to be sexual women. I want women who should've won and would've won if they'd had a penis. I want the women who carried their whole seasons on their backs and then got voted off while some dud male who'd sat around on a sunlounger smirking because he was told he was cute in high school went on to win. Them and Zach, and Johnnie Cass. I want all the women who were cast because their psych evaluation screamed personality disorder. I want them to come back and burn the house down! (Not literally.) I want people who can hold an actual discussion of some emotional depth and not just prance around for their camera opportunities. But a season with zero straight sporty would-be 'alpha' men would be ideal for starters, I think. (And by that, I don't mean Kieran and Bradley.)

How do you know that women were voted out for those reasons? Did you speak to each individual audience member about why they voted that way?

But a season with zero straight sporty would-be 'alpha' men would be ideal for starters, I think. (And by that, I don't mean Kieran and Bradley.)
Probably unlikely, a huge part of what makes the audience is people perving on the cast, it appears, unfortunately.

Having just 1 or 2 token ones is perhaps a little risky for them - perhaps the numbers speak for themselves? I have read a few on these very here forums say that if XYZ is voted out that they wouldn’t have anything more to watch. lol

and I want women who got the boot for spurious reasons - like Katie who was booted for rooting Jamie, while Jamie, who rooted Katie, won the whole damn thing.

I'd say Katie's eviction was more to do with her entire complaining the whole week she was nominated by repeatedly saying to Jamie "they all hate us Jamie, they all hate us". I don't think her relationship with Jamie was of any hindrance for her. She was likeable, I think had it not been for her attitude to being nominated she herself could stand on her own two feet and the audience could have taken her quite far. IMO 2004,05,06 all had robbed 19 year old icons with Ashalea), Christy and Katie. To me Ashlalea is the most underrated housemate ever who doesn't get talked about enough, I would love to see her come back for an all stars.

Last edited:
You are right, it is unkind to sea lions, who are scrumptious beasts. But that is the correct term for what you are doing here, I believe. Namaste.

You are right, it is unkind to sea lions, who are scrumptious beasts. But that is the correct term for what you are doing here, I believe. Namaste.

I'm just trying to understand how you know why the audience voted a certain way. Because you seem pretty certain about it.

I'd say Katie's eviction was more to do with her entire complaining the whole week she was nominated by repeatedly saying to Jamie "they all hate us Jamie, they all hate us". I don't think her relationship with Jamie was of any hindrance for her. She was likeable, I think had it not been for her attitude to being nominated she herself could stand on her own two feet and the audience could have taken her quite far. IMO 2004,05,06 all had robbed 19 year old icons with Ashalea), Christy and Katie. To me Ashlalea is the most underrated housemate ever who doesn't get talked about enough, I would love to see her come back for an all stars.

katie's voice and laugh drove me absolutely insane, but i always wonder how far she would've made it without jamie hanging around her neck since she was the most popular of all the housemates for the first month or so of the show airing. but then her crippling insecurities about jamie (which in hindsight were 100% justified) reared their head and it just made her seem unbelievably pathetic and annoying

i think aleisha's probably the best of all the ditzy blondes, although i do think the producers' desperation for a female winner that year gave her a very sympathetic edit. she got far more depth than ashalea ever got re: personal/family struggles, and was never portrayed as skanky or trashy like christie. even toward the end when people were very suspicious of a jamie/katie redux, they were careful not to depict her as some pathetic lovelorn girl like katie and had her push back a bit against billy's advances

Back