Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

Senator Jacqui Lambie has set the record straight, claiming she is not going into the jungle. According to Lambie, "Firstly, I have candidates running in an election (the Tasmanian state election) and I can’t just say to them, ‘hey guys, I just have to go out in the jungle for eight weeks!'" She has also said back problems and her book release restrict her from taking parts.

Quotes taken from the Herald Sun.

Senator Jacqui Lambie has set the record straight, claiming she is not going into the jungle. According to Lambie, "Firstly, I have candidates running in an election (the Tasmanian state election) and I can’t just say to them, ‘hey guys, I just have to go out in the jungle for eight weeks!'" She has also said back problems and her book release restrict her from taking parts.

Quotes taken from the Herald Sun.
Fair enough then, but I would like to see her there.

Behold, a new clue! John Howard or Kerry Armstrong are my picks... both starring in SeaChange.

DRi3BuxU8AAC4d_.jpg:large

Ooh. Kerry Armstrong would be good, another Prisoner star. Or even Sigrid Thornton.

Behold, a new clue! John Howard or Kerry Armstrong are my picks... both starring in SeaChange.

I'd love to see John Howards' eyebrows grow by the day, and they could put Keating in there too as his feuding partner!

(edit - you mean the OTHER John Howard :) )

Hype surrounding Ricki-Lee Coulter and Brian Mannix.

According to Confidential, and reported on in Who and the Daily Mail, an upcoming clue will detail a 'pop sensation' who is heading into the jungle. Publication sources say Ricki-Lee Coulter is "...a strong contender to be heading into the South African bush as a contestant on this year’s I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!"

Brain Mannix has taken to Twitter to address rumors he is going into the jungle. Take a look for yourself:

Clues so far:
  • Feuding Celebrity 1
  • Feuding Celebrity 2
  • Iconic Australian Comedian
  • AFL Champion
  • Aussie Rocker
  • World Champion
  • Iconic Australian Actor

Please no to Ricki-Lee Coulter.

That photo of Brian Mannix, it looks like he is dead, but nobody has told him.

Hype surrounding Ricki-Lee Coulter and Brian Mannix.

According to Confidential, and reported on in Who and the Daily Mail, an upcoming clue will detail a 'pop sensation' who is heading into the jungle. Publication sources say Ricki-Lee Coulter is "...a strong contender to be heading into the South African bush as a contestant on this year’s I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!"

Brain Mannix has taken to Twitter to address rumors he is going into the jungle. Take a look for yourself:

Clues so far:
  • Feuding Celebrity 1
  • Feuding Celebrity 2
  • Iconic Australian Comedian
  • AFL Champion
  • Aussie Rocker
  • World Champion
  • Iconic Australian Actor

That's interesting... Brian Mannix may be the Aussie Rocker? However he would have been told to keep it a secret and not make it so obvious he is in Africa for a "secret" project... Unless it's a diversion from the producers... And it's way too early isn't it for the celebrities to be in Africa? Though he may be having a bit of a holiday there before the show starts.

Edit: He posted another video a day ago but this time he has a gun aimed at his face and swears "it's only a f*****g tv show..." I wouldn't think Ten and the show would take it well him swearing and making "fun" of guns in Africa. Brian might be pulling out legs?

Last edited:
That's interesting... Brian Mannix may be the Aussie Rocker? However he would have been told to keep it a secret and not make it so obvious he is in Africa for a "secret" project... Unless it's a diversion from the producers... And it's way too early isn't it for the celebrities to be in Africa? Though he may be having a bit of a holiday there before the show starts.

Edit: He posted another video a day ago but this time he has a gun aimed at his face and swears "it's only a f*****g tv show..." I wouldn't think Ten and the show would take it well him swearing and making "fun" of guns in Africa. Brian might be pulling out legs?

I think he is well and truly pulling our legs... there is no way the contestants would be able to publicise their appearance.

Clue Round-Up
  • 2 Feuding Celebrities in the middle of Australia's biggest feud.
    My Guess: Lisa and David Oldfield
  • An Iconic Aussie Comedian who married into one of Australia's famous families.
    My Guess: Glen Robbins
  • AFL Legend who is known for his hair-raising play.
    My Guess: Jason Ackermanis
  • Aussie Rocker who has sold in excess of $1 million.
    My Guess: Kirk Pengilly
  • World Champion who has a sense of social justice.
    My Guess: Danny Green
  • Iconic Aussie Actor who is ready for a tree change.
    My Guess: Kerry Armstrong
  • Australia's Stand Up Queen who has a lot to to talk about.
    My Guess: Fiona O'Loughlin
Other names: Ricki-Lee Coulter, Bernard Tomic, Fran Drescher...

Clue Round-Up
  • 2 Feuding Celebrities in the middle of Australia's biggest feud.
    My Guess: Lisa and David Oldfield
  • An Iconic Aussie Comedian who married into one of Australia's famous families.
    My Guess: Glen Robbins
  • AFL Legend who is known for his hair-raising play.
    My Guess: Jason Ackermanis
  • Aussie Rocker who has sold in excess of $1 million.
    My Guess: Kirk Pengilly
  • World Champion who has a sense of social justice.
    My Guess: Danny Green
  • Iconic Aussie Actor who is ready for a tree change.
    My Guess: Kerry Armstrong
  • Australia's Stand Up Queen who has a lot to to talk about.
    My Guess: Fiona O'Loughlin
Other names: Ricki-Lee Coulter, Bernard Tomic, Fran Drescher...

Great Predictions! :thumbsup: Fran Drescher and Bernard Tomic both probably out of the question...

I so want it to be Judith Lucy.

Me, too.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/more-celebs-teased-for-tens-jungle.html

TEN has teased more clues to the cast of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, expected to launch by the end of the month:

An iconic Australian actor: This famous Australian actor is ready for a tree change. Trading in their air-conditioned trailer for the unpredictable African terrain, how will this screen favourite cope without a phone, personal assistant and Access All Areas pass?

An Australian stand-up queen: This queen of comedy has a lot to talk about and is sure to liven up the camp. But will they be able to see the funny side of the African jungle?

A world champion: This sporting superstar has a strong social conscience and may be used to life in the limelight, but how will they handle the simple life of sitting around the jungle campfire?

I always draw a blank with sporting types, but like suggestions above for Seachange actor and interesting person John Howard. Would love it to be Kerry Armstrong.

Even if 90% of the cast are unknown or of no real interest to me going in, I find this show so enjoyable and really like getting my snap opinions about people turned around.

I'm still going for Kerry Armstrong. I think Sigrid is a little too classy to need this.
Either is good for me as a Prisoner fan.

I think we have our Aussie Rocker reveal. Scoopla seems to think it is Jenny Morris after she took to Instagram to promote the show. Her first post is an old promo shot for the show, where she questions 'who is going into the jungle?' Her second post is the Aussie Rocker clue accompanied by her caption 'who could it be?'

Interesting is Chrissie Swann and Jo Beth Taylor both liked the posts. Is Jenny Morris our Aussie Rocker?

Back