Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

She didn't last long on here.

It was OK for her to be a bitch on BB, but when people here gave her, her own medicine, she left in a hurry.

But she isn't funny.

And don't you have to be a celebrity to be on the show.

She has never been or will she ever be a celebrity.
Yeah I have never found her funny either. But celebrity always seems a very loose term to me with these types of reality shows; I never know half the people on them.

Yeah I have never found her funny either. But celebrity always seems a very loose term to me with these types of reality shows; I never know half the people on them.
Celebrity is a very overused and poorly used word.
For example, someone I know has been billed as a celebrity chef and has traded on that title. No, he's someone who has done a couple of infomercials selling whatever it was and certainly isn't a chef, more a man who likes cooking, is moderately ok at it and is good at putting himself front and centre.
What I'll be interested in is matching the clues to the actuality of the celebrity.

TV Royalty: This celebrity has had shows on four different networks.
Fashion Icon: They are a fashion icon and one of the most beautiful people in the world.
Hot Young Comedian: This celebrities humour is making waves all around the world. (blerk!)
International Model: This celebrity model has travelled to more than 50 countries. (whoopdy doo)
Gold Logie Nominee: This celebrity has been a TV and radio star.
AFL Superstar: He was a junior champion in a totally different sport.
Four time Oympian: This celebrity also won (?) the Order of Australia award.
Legendary Test Cricketer: This legendary cricketer has more than 20 test caps.
World famous actress: She's been a household name for more than 30 years.
TV Star: This celebrity was also a member of Australia's most sucessful musical acts.

These clues are from season one. Andrew Daddo, Laura Dundovic, Joel Creasey...

Season 4 clues are as follows:

An iconic Australian actor: This famous Australian actor is ready for a tree change.
An Australian stand-up queen: This queen of comedy has a lot to talk about and is sure to liven up the camp.
A world champion: This sporting superstar has a strong social conscience.
An Australian Rocker: This Australian legend has had album and single sales in excess of one million.
An AFL Champion: This premiership-winning player is known for their hair-raising play.
Two feuding celebrities: Two celebrities in the middle of Australia’s biggest feud will be heading into the jungle.
An iconic Australian comedian: This much-loved comedian married into one of Australia’s most famous families.

These clues are from season one. Andrew Daddo, Laura Dundovic, Joel Creasey...
LOL Shouldn't go looking when you're too tired to notice they have a crappy website!

Was thinking Meshel Laurie was a possibility, already on 1o anyway.

Interesting write up from the Herald Sun. According to Stephen Tate, the network’s head of entertainment and factual programs...
  • “We have more internationals than previous years and a larger cast than previous years,”
  • “There are a couple of people who I have spoken to every year from year one and they have finally succumbed,"
  • “Carson (Kressley) was the best casting we ever did because he has been spruiking for us overseas.”
Looks like we can expect more than 14 celebrities to make an appearance, plus more than a couple of international names. Might also pay off to see who was rumoured in season 1 and who Carson is friendly with...

I think we have our Aussie Rocker reveal. Scoopla seems to think it is Jenny Morris after she took to Instagram to promote the show. Her first post is an old promo shot for the show, where she questions 'who is going into the jungle?' Her second post is the Aussie Rocker clue accompanied by her caption 'who could it be?'

Interesting is Chrissie Swann and Jo Beth Taylor both liked the posts. Is Jenny Morris our Aussie Rocker?

This is the best place to go to for any worthy speculation thanks to you Sunni11! Thank you! I love your detective skills! :):):)
Interesting write up from the Herald Sun. According to Stephen Tate, the network’s head of entertainment and factual programs...
  • “We have more internationals than previous years and a larger cast than previous years,”
  • “There are a couple of people who I have spoken to every year from year one and they have finally succumbed,"
  • “Carson (Kressley) was the best casting we ever did because he has been spruiking for us overseas.”
Looks like we can expect more than 14 celebrities to make an appearance, plus more than a couple of international names. Might also pay off to see who was rumoured in season 1 and who Carson is friendly with...

Wow. That is interesting to read about the larger cast and good to hear there will be more than one international name. :smug:
I don't care who goes in, just start the show already!

I couldn't agree with you more Melore! I can't wait until launch night!!!

This is very interesting! Following news that more international guests will appear, and today's clue of a TV Star, an article has surfaced in the UK with the headline: Vicky Pattison set for Australian version of I'm a Celebrity. According to the article, she has signed up and will appear at the end of the month. She has also released a book called The Real Me. Sounds promising...

Who on Earth is Vicki Pattison?
Google tells me it's a d-grade British reality person, so no thank you.

Reactions: Kaz
LOL Shouldn't go looking when you're too tired to notice they have a crappy website!

Was thinking Meshel Laurie was a possibility, already on 1o anyway.

And she just lost her radio gig. And they always like to get a weight loss story.

And she just lost her radio gig. And they always like to get a weight loss story.

Won't be Meshel Laurie. She has a book tour in February.
This is very interesting! Following news that more international guests will appear, and today's clue of a TV Star, an article has surfaced in the UK with the headline: Vicky Pattison set for Australian version of I'm a Celebrity. According to the article, she has signed up and will appear at the end of the month. She has also released a book called The Real Me. Sounds promising...

Some people speculate it will be a "Real Housewife".

Back