Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

Yes makes sense with the 'in excess' hint. I would consider her an adopted Aussie... yes a Kiwi but her career milestones have been in Oz.

In terms of Australia's Stand Up Queen hint, we can rule out Cal Wilson, Fiona O'Loughlin, Magda Szubanski, Judith Lucy, Densie Scott, Em Rusciano and Kitty Flanagan as they all have gigs in late Jan through to late February.

I'm not sure who that leaves left? My money is now on Celeste Barber.

In terms of Australia's Stand Up Queen hint, we can rule out Cal Wilson, Fiona O'Loughlin, Magda Szubanski, Judith Lucy, Densie Scott, Em Rusciano and Kitty Flanagan as they all have gigs in late Jan through to late February.

Gretel Killeen has gigs in Feb and March too

Outside shot on Priya Malik - some here thought she was a queen! and she does do stand up

Who? Self proclaimed doesn't make one so. Who the hell is she anyway? LOL

Priya would be unbearable (as she was on BB, and by extension on here).

She didn't last long on here.

It was OK for her to be a bitch on BB, but when people here gave her, her own medicine, she left in a hurry.

Outside shot on Priya Malik - some here thought she was a queen! and she does do stand up

But she isn't funny.

And don't you have to be a celebrity to be on the show.

She has never been or will she ever be a celebrity.

I can't see Bernard Tomic going into the jungle, he will tank in the challenges.

Two big names, Celia Pacquola, Hannah Gadsby. Though I’d say they’re both riding high enough right now to not need this show.

Priya’s career is in India now.

Damn @Sunni , you may be right.

TV Royalty: This celebrity has had shows on four different networks.
Fashion Icon: They are a fashion icon and one of the most beautiful people in the world.
Hot Young Comedian: This celebrities humour is making waves all around the world. (blerk!)
International Model: This celebrity model has travelled to more than 50 countries. (whoopdy doo)
Gold Logie Nominee: This celebrity has been a TV and radio star.
AFL Superstar: He was a junior champion in a totally different sport.
Four time Oympian: This celebrity also won (?) the Order of Australia award.
Legendary Test Cricketer: This legendary cricketer has more than 20 test caps.
World famous actress: She's been a household name for more than 30 years.
TV Star: This celebrity was also a member of Australia's most sucessful musical acts.

Damn @Sunni , you may be right.

TV Royalty: This celebrity has had shows on four different networks.
Fashion Icon: They are a fashion icon and one of the most beautiful people in the world.
Hot Young Comedian: This celebrities humour is making waves all around the world. (blerk!)
International Model: This celebrity model has travelled to more than 50 countries. (whoopdy doo)
Gold Logie Nominee: This celebrity has been a TV and radio star.
AFL Superstar: He was a junior champion in a totally different sport.
Four time Oympian: This celebrity also won (?) the Order of Australia award.
Legendary Test Cricketer: This legendary cricketer has more than 20 test caps.
World famous actress: She's been a household name for more than 30 years.
TV Star: This celebrity was also a member of Australia's most sucessful musical acts.
At least we know the hot young comedian isn't the ghastly Joel Creasey.

I just googled her. There's a bizarre clip of her and her husband having a kiss. Not what I'd call a turn on at all, lol.

She would waffle on & on about her husband, just like she did on BB.

Bhushan (her hubby) made more appearances on the show than some of the BB contestants.

Back