Skip to main content

2017 Celebrity Predictions

I like the guesses so far.

I'm going to guess Bryan Brown.

Actually, what is Russell Crowe up to these days?

I just watched the vid on the tenplay site for The Reality TV Star and they call her a "Blonde Firecracker"

Def Keira MacGuire

The Singing Sensation vid says she is an actress, an author and an Aria Winner who hit the big time as a teenager

Pop Diva
- one of the biggest name on Australian TV
- Soap Star
- A number of Top Ten Hits

We now know the clue for the tenth celebrity.

Famous Australian Actor: He's a legend of the big and small screens and has played some very memorable characters.

He has played some very memorable characters on TV Craig McLachlan but I don't think he would be considered a "legend" for his limited filmography.
The Singing Sensation vid says she is an actress, an author and an Aria Winner who hit the big time as a teenager

Casey Donovan for sure.
Pop Diva
- one of the biggest name on Australian TV
- Soap Star
- A number of Top Ten Hits

Natalie Bassingthwaigthe seems like the obvious choice but I had a thought on a slim chance it could be Dannii Minogue. Though she might be too big for this show.
The Comedian is Aussie and is also a TV and Radio presenter

The Daily Mail seems to think 100% it is going to be Matt Okine but for an alternative name I'm going to suggest Tommy Little. But it is probably Matt Okine.

He has played some very memorable characters on TV Craig McLachlan but I don't think he would be considered a "legend" for his limited filmography.

Casey Donovan for sure.

Natalie Bassingthwaigthe seems like the obvious choice but I had a thought on a slim chance it could be Dannii Minogue. Though she might be too big for this show.

The Daily Mail seems to think 100% it is going to be Matt Okine but for an alternative name I'm going to suggest Tommy Little. But it is probably Matt Okine.

He has a show late February. Don't think so.

Also added to the clue of the famous Australian actor is the Tagline: now it's time for our famous Australian actor to shine!

Make of that what you will.

Also added to the clue of the famous Australian actor is the Tagline: now it's time for our famous Australian actor to shine!

Make of that what you will.

Michael Caton. (If you are thinking movie shine...Geoffrey Rush)

Apparently KIIS was "leaked" secret information that the AFL Player is Dane Swan.

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertai...-know-which-afl-star-is-going-into-the-jungle

I would not be suprised at all if this article is to throw us off track.

On the first season news sites were reporting Kerri-Anne Kennerley was a definite contestant and we know that turned out to be a lie.
Swanny was on a plane to Bali a few days ago, don't know if that helps or hinders the rumor.

Swanny was on a plane to Bali a few days ago, don't know if that helps or hinders the rumor.

It could be something or it's just a coincidence. Anthony Callea went on holiday just before he went in the jungle last year maybe Swanny is having a little vacation before living in the harsh conditions of the jungle?

The celebrities will have to be in South Africa probably a couple of days before the show's premiere date of January 29. The show started on the 31st last year and Havana Brown did a Australia Day event before she entered so they don't have to be there too early before the show begins.

Candidate
3C3F12B800000578-0-image-m-122_1484770879217.jpg

• Judge Reinhold was given deferred adjudication for disorderly conduct on Tuesday
  • His charge will be dropped so long as he doesn't get in trouble in next 90 days
  • The actor said that he was 'a dumba**' for causing the December 8 ruckus
  • After being stopped for a pat-down at a Dallas airport he refused to comply
  • He reportedly swore and took off his shirt before police were called
  • A cocktail of medication used to fight an allergic reaction was at fault, he said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ontest-TSA-meltdown-charge.html#ixzz4WAmdND3F
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Go to the jungle, stay out of trouble, get some redemption.

He has been in sitcoms, series and guesting, Seinfeld close talker, and had done heaps of movies.

The final clue describes the Beauty Queen as an Aussie Model, Pageant Title-Holder and a Reality Contestant. Here are the candidates:

Tegan Martain - Miss Universe Australia 2014, Celebrity Apprentice 2015.
Jen Hawkins - Miss Universe Australia 2004, Dancing with the Stars 2006.
Renee Ayris - Miss Universe Australia 2012, Celebrity Splash 2013 and First Contact 2016.
Jesinta Franklin (Campbell) - Miss Universe Australia 2010, Celebrity Apprentice 2011 and Dancing with the Stars 2013.
Rachael Finch - Miss Universe Australia 2009, Dancing with the Stars 2010.
Erin McNaught - Miss Universe Australia 2006, Dancing with the Stars 2012.

Nor Hawkins, Finch or Franklin need the money and exposure, and Ayris just did Reality TV. McNaught did Neighbours years ago and may still have Network 10 contacts? Although, I think the likely choice is Tegan Martain.

I feel like a lot of the ex-BB/Bachelor girls would consider themselves Aussie model/Pageant Title-Holder/Reality Contestants. I was going to say Ryan Gibbs (last BB winner - pageant title holder) but it says Queen. I think Tahan went in a Miss Townsville thing last year....

Back