Skip to main content

2017 Celebrity Predictions

They should get one of the whackos from Partridge Family, Danny, David - is bankrupt, but neither have been in movies really.
George from Seinfeld, Mr Alexander - is too successful elsewhere isn't he? He has made LOTS of movies (Pretty Woman type roles, the nobody guy at the races), but he does lots of stage stuff too.
But he did do that stupid gig at Bryn & Edelstens wedding, weird, so who knows.....

They should get one of the whackos from Partridge Family, Danny, David - is bankrupt, but neither have been in movies really.
George from Seinfeld, Mr Alexander - is too successful elsewhere isn't he? He has made LOTS of movies (Pretty Woman type roles, the nobody guy at the races), but he does lots of stage stuff too.
But he did do that stupid gig at Bryn & Edelstens wedding, weird, so who knows.....

Yeah Mr Alexander hasn't done too well post Seinfeld compared to Seinfeld himself and Julia Louise Dreyfus.

But - he does heaps of Broadway, he is a gifted song and dance dude, Jason A, is a very creative and well rounded talent.
He was the biggest star by far pre Seinfeld of that cast.
He is unlikely to need a jungle holiday.

But, he brings to mind lots of those kind of actors, Frasier's brother is another side kicks that often have stage careers as well

Ooo how about very old sitcoms, like Batman, that era
That Chandler actor has a shit career

But - he does heaps of Broadway, he is a gifted song and dance dude, Jason A, is a very creative and well rounded talent.

But, he brings to mind lots of those kind of actors, Frasier's brother is another side kicks that often have stage careers as well

Matt Perry? didn't he have a drug problem?

Reactions: kxk
I wonder what clue will be next. We are waiting for hints on the Reality Star, Singing Sensation, Australian Model and the 10th Celebrity.

The Reality Star could easily be Keira McGuire (The Bachelor), Lee Carseldale (Survivor), or any of the Real Housewives.
The Singing Sensation will be someone in need of publicity. Brian Mannix enjoys these shows and Todd McKenney isn't doing much.
The Australian Model is hard to pick. Jessica Kahawaty recently did Studio 10, Monika Radulovik and Nick Bracks want to do TV.
The 10th Celebrity is a mystery. A Bondi Resuce boy? Mark Bouris? Brynne Edelsten? Steve Willis? Michelle Bridges?

Remember the Seinfeld cast were getting a million each per episode. I don't think any of them would really have to do any work they didn't want, unless just for the publicity boost, and they wouldn't come to Australia to do that.

Chandler is currently doing the odd couple, he doesn't need a trip to the jungle either.

Chandler is currently doing the odd couple, he doesn't need a trip to the jungle either.
Haven't they axed that like they axe everything he does?

Rove is free, and likely knew he would be. Radio show is dumped.

Correction
Not dumped - moved to night time when nobody listens

Remember the Seinfeld cast were getting a million each per episode. I don't think any of them would really have to do any work they didn't want, unless just for the publicity boost, and they wouldn't come to Australia to do that.

Kramer might....

Going on from what everyone has predicted so far here are my predictions at this point in time though I will probably change them again in a few days anyway. :p

Comedian - Matt Okine
Olympian - Grant Hackett
Pop Diva - Natalie Bassingthwaighte
Shock Jock - Steve Price

I also think they will want a Big Bash Cricketer in there? We had Freddie and Merv Hughes year 1 and Shane Warne year 2. Maybe Andrew Symonds like @kxk said who is currently commentating or they might be trying to convince Kevin Pietersen (he's quite big for the BBL) or even Brendon McCullum? Does anyone know if those two have any international matches in February/March? It seems strange that the tenth celebrity clues haven't been teased yet so I think they are trying to convince someone or it is reserve for someone special.

Hi Guys, a couple of months ago I was walking past a Brisbane coffee shop and saw Lee Carseldine (sp) sitting outside having coffee with a couple of people, a woman with him said "so next you'll be doing Im a Celeb" and he looked very sheepish as he said "I dont know about that".

I suppose that could either rule him in or out, so its no help at all

Crap. I hope to god it isn't Lee as the Reality Star. I can't stand him and he is terribly boring. :sleep:
Whenever I see this thread, I think it's to nominate who you think will die this year.

:laugh: I DO hope that 2017 is a lot more kinder to celebrities.
I thought it was Natalie Imbruglia being talked about. Is there an article that mentions Natalie Bassingthwaighte too?

Natalie Imbruglia has a couple of tour dates in February/March in Spain and Israel and I think she wouldn't really want to do this show anyway? I would love it if it was Nat Imbruglia though.
Haven't they axed that like they axe everything he does?

The Odd Couple has not been renewed for any further episodes for the current season so unless he has any other projects Matthew Perry is technically free. I actually think his co-star Thomas Lennon would be more likely to go into the jungle but you never know.
Kramer might....
I would really love it if Kramer was going in there :woot: but I doubt it.

Going on from what everyone has predicted so far here are my predictions at this point in time though I will probably change them again in a few days anyway. :p

Comedian - Matt Okine
Olympian - Grant Hackett
Pop Diva - Natalie Bassingthwaighte
Shock Jock - Steve Price

I also think they will want a Big Bash Cricketer in there? We had Freddie and Merv Hughes year 1 and Shane Warne year 2. Maybe Andrew Symonds like @kxk said who is currently commentating or they might be trying to convince Kevin Pietersen (he's quite big for the BBL) or even Brendon McCullum? Does anyone know if those two have any international matches in February/March? It seems strange that the tenth celebrity clues haven't been teased yet so I think they are trying to convince someone or it is reserve for someone special.

Both are "retired" from International Cricket. I know KP was mentioned as a potential Celeb last year, and he would make a good Celeb - he has a big personality.

My predictions thus far:

US Sitcom Star - I am stumped...
Comedian - Matt Okine
AFL Legend - Jason Akermanis
Shock Jock - Steve Price
Pop Diva - Bec Hewitt
Olympian - Lisa Curry

I see that the singing sensation is an actress, author and Aria winner who hit the big time in her teens.

It's Casey Donovan. Definitely.

Back