Skip to main content

2017 Celebrity Predictions

If it was a big star like Tina we would have way more marketing for her, a-la US Sitcom Star. Casey Donovan seems the popular choice, and I tend to agree.

hmmm true, there would be whole advertisement created for Tina Arena.

but the only sensation about Casey was that she managed to beat Anthony Callea in the finals.

but the only sensation about Casey was that she managed to beat Anthony Callea in the finals.

Don't overthink it too much. The term "Sensation" is like "Much-Loved" Olympian... just a description.

I think it is definitely Casey. It was JMO at Sydney Confidential that wrote the story of her Uber career. Coincidence? JMO is an active journalist for IACGMOOH, as he publishes celebrity clues and is paid to stay in Africa and work to generate publicity. He does a great job.

My Guesses: Steve Price (Shock Jock), Jason Akermanis (AFL Legend), Matt Okine (Comedian), Bec Hewitt (Pop Diva), Casey Donovan (Singing Sensation) and Lisa Curry (Olympian).
Unknown: US Sitcom Star, Reality Star, Aussie Model and 10th Celebrity.

Don't overthink it too much. The term "Sensation" is like "Much-Loved" Olympian... just a description.

I think it is definitely Casey. It was JMO at Sydney Confidential that wrote the story of her Uber career. Coincidence? JMO is an active journalist for IACGMOOH, as he publishes celebrity clues and is paid to stay in Africa and work to generate publicity. He does a great job.

My Guesses: Steve Price (Shock Jock), Jason Akermanis (AFL Legend), Matt Okine (Comedian), Bec Hewitt (Pop Diva), Casey Donovan (Singing Sensation) and Lisa Curry (Olympian).
Unknown: US Sitcom Star, Reality Star, Aussie Model and 10th Celebrity.

i can't believe reality tv would lie to us.....

i can't believe reality tv would lie to us.....

tumblr_ms5y4fDyOr1sfysqqo1_250.gif

I think it must be Keira. I love that woman, so funny. She will be great in the jungle and as a former cult member she might have some interesting stories to tell.

I'm thinking the pop diva probably is Toni Pearon. The other suggestions seem slightly too big name and have a bit too much going on which is possibly not true of Toni. Kind of this years Jo Beth Taylor.

Since they've gone from Callea to Casey Donovan then surely JBT to Toni Pearon seems pretty reasonable too.

AFL Legend - Dipper
Australia's Hottest Model - ?
Comedian - Matt Okine
Olympian - Grant Hackett
Pop Diva - Natalie Bassingthwaighte
Reality Star - Keira McGuire
Shock Jock - Steve Price
Singing Sensation - Casey Donovan
US Sitcom Star - Thomas Lennon

Thomas Lennon might be a bit left field but imagine if I was right? That would be so awesome. :smug:

We now know the clue for the tenth celebrity.

Famous Australian Actor: He's a legend of the big and small screens and has played some very memorable characters.

We now know the clue for the tenth celebrity.

Famous Australian Actor: He's a legend of the big and small screens and has played some very memorable characters.

Hmm maybe John Jarratt? His role in Wolf Creek is reasonably iconic, that's just character singular though.

Back